jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

another embarrasingly stupid question

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

how do you convert the tags into the tag cloud??  my tags look exactly like when I was composing the article. what am I doing wrong?? hmm

2. shamelabboush profile image71
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

They're automatically converted and you don't need to do anything! At least, it doesn't happen with me!

rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

but mine won't convert into the tag box, and I don't have a tag cloud on my profile. sad    I know it's something very simple I'm not doing right.

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

your tags are fine. They look just like everybody elses. But when you view your own hubs, you don't see what others see. Your tags will look different because you can add and delete them from that point.

also not sure what you mean by tag cloud in a profile. Noone's profile has a tag cloud on it.

I see, thank you janetta.
      maybe I'm confused about something I read in one of Realche's former posts when she said something about the tags that we see on our profile page.

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/13309 - this is the post I found when searching.

1. profile image0
          Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ah, ok...I know what you mean now. I do remember those. But they are gone now. It might be a maintenance thing or they may have done away with them. Don't worry though, nobody else has one anymore either smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's an old feature, it no longer exists.  It was quite fun if you knew what it was, but most people didn't even realize how it worked, so I think they decided it wasn't worth the effort.

I thought I had seen one on a few profiles here, maybe in my dreams. hmm sometimes if I'm on this thing too long, hubbers and hubs float through my mind! 

I do have one on another site and they are a nice feature. smile

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Shsssh rebekahELLE what an embarrasingly stupid question to ask lol It is exactly what used to worry me too smile

pd, I don't know how anyone could not adore you with that cute little puppy dog avatar big_smile   

I'm still learning so much about this site and how it works, and I love the built in features that make it so easy but sometimes I just need help. smile

working