jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Constructive criticism please

1. sandwichmom profile image61
    sandwichmomposted 7 years ago

I am new to this; and am trying to figure out the linking process and everything beyond the adsense.
    I would like some feedback

2. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Well, yer in the right place. Seek for one darkside's hubs.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree, darkside's instructions are great! smile

3. sandwichmom profile image61
    sandwichmomposted 7 years ago
  4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

What Ralwus said. Find Darkside.

That said, you need to break your text up into several capsules and interspere some pictures or video or something to make it more pleasing to the eye. I think you also need to work on your tags a bit so that you have more targeted (less generic) keywords. And when you're promoting Amazon products, you need them higher up in the hub. No one is going to find them if they're below the Comments capsule! smile

1. sandwichmom profile image61
      sandwichmomposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you- I will fix those things- It makes sense

5. Leelin profile image60
    Leelinposted 7 years ago

I like your hubs especially the second one (the first maybe a little short.) If you are wanting to make money with your hubs I think it's all about the keywords and/or phrases you optimize for. Chose keywords that get some traffic (and cost advertisers at least a dollar or so) and get on page one of the serps and you should get some money generating clicks on you AdSense. If you are trying to sell things from Amazon or EBay you will need targeted traffic that are actively looking for the products you offer.
    Anyway look at some of the hubs of people who have a high "score" and try to do what they do. Writing good content takes pratice-the more you write the better you'll get at it!