jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Coincidence VS Deja Vu

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Is there a distinctive difference between coincidence and deja vu?I was asked to deliver a box to someone who lives near my job.As soon as I entered the yard,the caregiver could not believe her eyes. She told the person she cares for that I was the lady in her dream.Her dream was that the sea rolled back and she walked on the sand to a house that had been covered by the waves previously.It was empty so she began to walk back to shore.As she headed back,she heard the sea roar and saw a giant wave about a mile high.She ran and saw people running from the wave.I was in her dream but I was in a house on the mountain. She needed to bathe and I offered her a basin with water according to her request.Now, I have had a dream about people running from a wave; and I shared dreams recently.i told her that I had dreamt about a wave too and people were running from the wave too. Is this coincidental dream, deja vu or simply a dream?

1. Balinese profile image60
      Balineseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no clue

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

3. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Tsunamis  hmm

4. qbanmamiof2 profile image61
    qbanmamiof2posted 7 years ago

I think this would be coincidence  or in a previous life you must've been connected some how.
    Deja Vu is more when you experience something for the first time but you get this distinct and strong feeling that you have lived that moment before or you go into a place for the first time and you get this strong distinct feeling that you've been there before.