Welcome Mindurweb on Hubpages

1. 59
    mindurwebposted 8 years ago

hi !! Please welcome me on this great site. I really feel glad that I have joined this site where I can see so many learned people and intellectuals all around. I have written down two blogs on the first day itself as I joined today. Hope to get your favours and feedback which will definitely encourage me to write more content and improve on my writing skills with your motivating comments.

Looking forward to listen from you all.

I want to put my idea of improvement into this site: it is that when we are asked for adding the picture of our choice then there must be some default pictures should also be set by hubpages which will not only help in beautifying the blogs but also serve as advertising or marketing purpose.

Hope it helps.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Images are content, and it's up to us to bring the content.

Default pictures would get stale very quick and would not encourage people (especially the ones that need it) to go out and obtain images that complement their content (preferably ones that they have permission to use).

Welcome to HubPages mindurweb, stop by http://hubpages.com/help/flagship_hubs_completed if you want to check out some exceptional hubs and be inspired and encouraged by what can be done using the tools at your disposal.