jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Alternatives to AdSense?

1. Barb on the Go profile image59
    Barb on the Goposted 7 years ago

I'm looking for suggestions for alternative ad sources other than AdSense. Also, since Hub pages uses a third party to pay for income generated thru the Hub activity; I'm looking for recommendations other than Adsense.  Anyone have experience with other sources?

1. mandybeau1 profile image61
      mandybeau1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Read my Hub, I cant post links, but can name some of the places you might like to try and make money. It will be the second of my Hubs

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

The only alternatives you have on Hub Pages for making $$$ are AdSense, Amazon, eBay and Kontera. Were you asking for your HP account or for an external blog or website?

1. Barb on the Go profile image59
      Barb on the Goposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was asking about HP. I have "encountered" a problem with my adsense account and haven't heard anything back from my appeal. I was trying to see if there are other options.

3. mymagicview profile image52
    mymagicviewposted 7 years ago

adbrite!!! but not on hubpages...

4. stuart747 profile image60
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

I don't know if this is what you are after but another blogging site that may interest you is triond.com, you don't need an adsense account and you will get paid monthly.

5. giantsteps profile image59
    giantstepsposted 7 years ago

Are you looking to monetize your own blog or are you asking for about Hubpages? If you're asking about monetizing your Hubs your question has already pretty much been answered. If you're asking about your own blog, there are a lot of options. I saw that you're already using Amazon ads on your blog. You can try some sort of in text adds like Kontera or Infolinks. You can use Chitika ads. You might want to look into selling advertising on your site if your traffic is good enough. There are also plenty of affiliate programs you can sign up for. If there's a product or service you really like see if they have an affiliate program. You can sign up for affiliate networks like Link Share or Commission Junction. I've had a lot of success reviewing ebooks from Click Bank. I'd suggest that you actually buy the book and read it before you try to sell it to people. That's just a few ideas you can try.

6. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

No Barb, your only other options are Kontera, Amazon, and eBay.