jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

new hubber - lost

1. 60
    Cap oneposted 7 years ago

Hi out there, does anyone have time to tell me how to put a story on the site?  thank you so

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

On the top of the site you see "start a new hub" Click that.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

and read the Help, it really does help.

3. swarnaw profile image61
    swarnawposted 7 years ago

try to learn yourself it is ez.

4. affiliategypsy profile image60
    affiliategypsyposted 7 years ago

When I joined I read, read and read some more and still read.  The information here is second to none.  The informative Hubs here can and will help you greatly.

Not to sound rude but it also takes stress of all the repetitive posts on the forum.  It doesnt mean do not ask but good Lord no one is really going to be able to give you an entire answer here.  It would equal several Hubs.

Do the searches and I guarantee you will find pretty much anything you need.

But good luck.  You are in a very great place.

5. pageantgirl31413 profile image87
    pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago

Just shoot me an email with any questions that you have. You can click on my picture and it will take you to my profile. You should be able to contact me from there.

Overall, the best thing to do is to read the informational hubs on how to write on hubpages. However, it's possible to still have questions, so just send me an email if you need it.

6. LVM profile image53
    LVMposted 7 years ago

Click the "start a new hub" button at the top of the page.

Fill in the blanks on the form that pops up. 

Press "continue".  Another form will come up. 

Click "edit" on the text module. 

Type in your texts for your article or hub.

Click the "save" button.

Press the "publish" button when you're done.

7. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Some of the very best advice I can give a new or confused hubber is to take a look around at others' hubs. Not only will find hubs answering many of the questions you may have (i.e. how to pick a title, affiliate questions, how to write a hub etc) but you will also get a feel for how others set up a hub. You'll be able to see what is the general rule for laying out a hub, length, amt of tags and more!

So go read some hubs!! big_smile