jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

stats rising scores dropping

1. thevoice profile image60
    thevoiceposted 7 years ago

I would like to knpow what is gpoing on with score system my stats are rising score is dropping can some check when they get a chance thanks for help  very greatful for time mike

2. jacobkuttyta profile image48
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

I just gone through some of your hubs.  Lack of quality may be the reason for droping....

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

huh? smile I didn't see any lack of quality and he said his stats were rising and his score was dropping silly which means something could possibly be wrong and it certainly isn't the quality of the hubs. Arrows up means traffic, arrows down means less traffic.  smile

1. LVM profile image55
        LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried reading his/(her?) hubs.  They're ALL BOLD.  The hubs look like just a collection of words.  I have a hard time finding the subject and the verb on sentences.

The life Godain religion of God for all human birth right so stop the killings of (9-11) forever
        Blessed is the life of God teachings of Jesus life of all humanity with the holy spirit in all the world. New world faith birth right life of God teachings of Jesus for all humanity blessed is the lord God of love holy righteous life on earth

3. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

When you say 'stats are rising', by how much?