jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

30 consecutive days?

1. blue dog profile image80
    blue dogposted 7 years ago

it's probably been asked and answered already, but after doing 4 hubs yesterday, my brain's toast.

during this 30 day stretch (i'm on day 29 today, with 25 hubs completed) if i had to take off 4 days for packing and moving, thus leaving me without internet access during that stretch, do i get to add those 4 days on to the tail end, or am i s.o.l.? 

any responses would be appreciated.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Blue dog, the challenge is a challenge to yourself - you're not competing with anybody, and there isn't a prize at the end of it.  You don't miraculously earn extra income on your Hubs just be meeting the deadline, either. 

If you can't make 30 Hubs in 30 days, it's no big deal.  Just be delighted that you managed 25.

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow. that's a lot! good luck with the rest of the challenge smile

2. profile image0
    Ryan Kettposted 7 years ago

I dont think it matters blue dog, 30 in 30 is not a secret formula or anything which unlocks mystery clicks.... The hubs would have the same level of benefit to your traffic in the medium or long term. Just my take on it anyway wink

Hope you enjoy the new home?

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

Well, it's not like someone is going to rap your knuckles for not meeting the deadline, it's really a promise you make with yourself.  However challenging the last 5 hubs would be, you'll feel awesome when you finish it on time.

4. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

All I'm saying is that this guy is going to show up on your (new) doorstep and give you the business if you don't finish it in time.

http://www.shakeaway.com/subsites/global/photos/youandyourshakeaway/yourphotos/AfghanAxe.jpg

I'm not sure how scary that is, but he might end up drinking all of your canned beverages if you're not careful.

5. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

(p.s. it's OK if you need some extra time)

smile

6. blue dog profile image80
    blue dogposted 7 years ago

hey thanks, everyone,  another day has gone by with minimal productivity on the challenge.

ryan k. and flightkeeper had me feeling a bit relieved, then i got to the post by ryan h. with the axe man in tow, so now i'm outta here in search of keywords...

thanks, marisa, for the feedback.  the challenge is a good one.  hope i can have five done by tomorrow nite at midnite.

if so, then ryan k. owes me tons of info on how to get rich...

7. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Blue Dog, you've been doing extremely well.  Almost everytime I came to post hubs in the HubChallenge forum thread I could count on you being somewhere on the same page. 

Ryan, was that honestly the scariest you could come up with?  LOL

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image81
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, there's nothing scarier than a man, an axe and a huge crazy-looking vehicle.

8. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

LOL....he looked pretty tame to me....other than the axe.

9. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

GOOD LUCK BLUE DOG!!!!!

working