jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Experience Hubbers Please Share Your Kontera Experience

1. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 7 years ago

after 4 months I been with Kontera which I only found out about through HP I was wandering if actually has had any success or at least reached the minumum payout with kontera here with hubpages

I have posted my experience in one of my hubs about my kontera earnings but if any experience hubber can bring me some light about kontera I would appreciated it.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Many people already have shared their experiences,

3. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

i found kontera very much disappointing and the earning is less than half a cent or lesser for clicks. Adsense is more better , they give atleast 1 cent

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

The biggest problem with Kontera is that you have to hit the minimum payout each month, otherwise you forfeit the money and start again from zero. 

So it's simply not worth signing up unless you're getting very high traffic, so you have a reasonable chance of hitting a monthly payout.

1. Gemsong profile image86
      Gemsongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Forfeit? That blows.

5. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Ummmm Marisa...mine rolls over till I hit payout.
    They pay at $100 and if I hit $60 one month and $60 the next, I get $120 the next month.
    I've been with them about 2 years.

6. Anti-Valentine profile image95
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

Yeah, but Marisa means you have to get at least $5 a month for it to "roll over". That's apparently the minimum amount.

7. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Ahhhh...okay...I misunderstood then.

8. Chris Crow profile image59
    Chris Crowposted 6 years ago

The whole having to hit the $5 mark is a scam.  Avoid this advertising network--you'll only make pennies.  Concentrate on Adsense and eBay!  You'll make more money that way--trust me.