jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Inactive status

1. Tracy711 profile image73
    Tracy711posted 7 years ago

Ok guys it's me Tracy and I'm lost again I went to manage to check on my hubs and some say inactive on the status what does this mean and how do I fix it? Please help.

Now part two I have no idea where to put my adsense code. Now I'm good at typing and I can sort of find my way around on a computer but I can not figure this out to save my life so please can you help me.. Thank you so much

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1) Where are you seeing that a Hub says inactive? (I've been here 3 years and never seen a Hub say that)

2) Your AdSense code goes in the AdSense slot here, http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

2. perfumer profile image59
    perfumerposted 7 years ago

Hi Tracy,

Here is how to find the page for adsense code:

It is under my account - affiliate settings - and then Google.

3. Tracy711 profile image73

Ok first I went to Adsense Set Up and clicked on Manage Ads then I clicked the box that said inactive units. Some say new and the rest say inactive.

1. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that has something to do with google and their ads, not your hubs. There are little question mark buttons next to where it says inactive that will explain what it means and why they are inactive. Honestly, I don't see why it should be any concern. I didn't even know this feature exsisted until you said it

4. Tracy711 profile image73

Thank you so much i was so worried I had done something wrong..have a nice evening..

working