jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I think Ive done it

1. Dawnrosie profile image59
    Dawnrosieposted 8 years ago

well it has taken a long time but i think ive set it all up oj! Im not sure if ive done the google anaylitics bit right though can someone check for me please.
    will i start earning money now if that bits not completely correctly

2. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

I think the only person who can check for you would be maybe Paul Deeds, as no one else can see that information.....and don't expect to make money on just one hub.  I think I have earned about $15-$16 in 5 wks w/ now 20 hubs, so it is relative to how many hubs you have and how much traffic is being driven to your site.....it takes a long time so be patient and it will come eventually if you work for it.

3. Dawnrosie profile image59
    Dawnrosieposted 8 years ago

thank you for taking the time to reply
    regards dawn

4. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 8 years ago

If your Google Analytics is working, when you click on my account - affiliate settings, Google Analytics should say "active".

Just to double check though, in the box that says "Check Your Earnings or Traffic" - click on the link that says "Check Your Analytics Statistics." That will take you to the login page of your Google Analytics account. If you see your hub/s, then it's working! (they may not show right away though)

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

For the earnings you need to make sure the Adsense ID publisher is right and working.

The Analytics part is just for tracking traffic.