jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Who has the most hubs at hub pages?

1. hinckles koma profile image79
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

Is there a limit on how many hubs you can write? and do you think the quality of the hub is more important than the #of hubs or the other way.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The most: http://hubpages.com/profile/stendek

Personally I think a combination of both quality and quantity will pay off best.  Several hundred hubs of a reasonable quality will most likely earn more than say ten outstanding hubs or a thousand terrible hubs.

hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I personally want to see less because i don't have time to read them all or write them, i would read, see,like 200 the most with good to excellent quality, not more. Whats your limit if you have one?

There is no limit, I'll write as many as I can. You don't have to read all the hubs here at HP, lol, there are over 500,000 of them. smile

Well yes i don't want to read them all but the ones i have already, i try in time to read all. Than what is the point of writing if nobody reads them unless adsence pays, but i don't care really, why have pointless hubs?  that your fans wont read or comment on at all. I mean just fans. I don't know maybe its just me. Love all koma.  I actually enjoy some hubs here.

2. lrohner profile image86
        lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Stendek? Those aren't hubs. They're photo albums!

True, lol, but technically they count.

1. lrohner profile image86
            lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

True, but you you find it ironic that a "blind" hubber has over 3,500 photo hubs? smile

2. hinckles koma profile image79

I can do that should i?

2. thranax profile image43
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Well, your no where close to the limit which doesn't exist. The person with the most Hubs has over 2,000 of them. I think shes Indian, most are photo hubs.

~thranax~

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

dang he has a lot lol ain't going to try and read those even if they are all only photos which to me doesn't really count as hubs. Hubs should have words too and be more informative and fun than just pics...

4. thranax profile image43
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

He does have words. His best one in the best listing was a score of 72 to send him money to be an "official" member of a fan club for Selina or some girl from Texas...

Those aren't real hubs, there attempts to get people to send money.

~thranax~

working