jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. turbulence63 profile image61
    turbulence63posted 7 years ago

I s it better have more than 1 account for each different niche or can you ceate hubs for several niche's on one account,

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

The jury is out. Differing opinions. Each to their own I guess. Some have a fine experience creating different niches within one account, others prefer to open different accounts according to different niches.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

well, in my opinion, it can get rather confusing as well as time consuming having more than one account, especially if you are planning on having several; one for each genre/style. I prefer one main profile since there are groups within each that your different hubs can fall into. Its easier to keep track of. However, if you are planning to have some hubs aimed solely at ,say religious writing, and what to also have a seperate 'self' so to speak who writes humor, then it does make sense to have two profiles. Many here have more than one and are very happy with it. On the same hand, many have only one profile with a variety of topics under their name. Its up to you really. Whatever fits your purpose the best smile

4. PhilD41 profile image79
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

I vote for the all in one approach.  You never know how broad the interests of your readers are.  They might share more than one with you and can see your others hubs easily if they are under the same profile.  Then again, I have a hard time keeping one straight so why would I complicate my life. smile

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

As someone with a fair number of Hubs in one account, I think having lots of accounts would be a hassle to manage.

6. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

I think you might be better off with splitting it up into core groups. Not a different account for each topic but say tie about 20 topics into one group.