jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

WoooHooo - First hub with a hubscore over 90...

1. PhilD41 profile image78
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

I must say, it is nice seeing that score over 90! (Even if it is only 91)  It is also not the hub I would have expected to rate that well.  If your curious it is in my profile.  I didn't want to spam a link here.

Thanks everyone.  Most of the views are still coming from HubPages.  Hopefully that will change over time.

1. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well done, congratulations!

2. Georgina_writes profile image87
    Georgina_writesposted 7 years ago

Well done!  I can't wait for that day.  My highest so far is 81, but they're creeping up - SLOOOOOWLY.  Am off now to read your hub.

3. Luciendasky profile image77
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

Excellent! Good job, Phil, you deserve it big_smile

4. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Great job Phil looking myself to try and get one over that 90 mark will be good to take a look at yours to get some ideas on how. Thanks and congrats!

5. Paradise7 profile image84
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Hey, it's up to 95 right this second.  Blink and it'll be up to 100!!!! cool big_smile:

6. PhilD41 profile image78

Thanks everyone.  It is true what they say.  It is never the one you expect.  The sand animation hub was one I put together on a whim for a hubmob.  I guess people seem to like it.

Now to find a way to convert a hubscore to clicks. wink

7. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 7 years ago

i didn't know they could get that high this fast i must check it out to see what you are doing right

8. 61
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

Nice one mate, way to go !

9. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

All right Phil great job dude!

10. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Good stuff and well done - now you know you can do it ... you can do it again wink

11. PhilD41 profile image78

Thanks again all!  I have certainly enjoyed the success. smile

Luciendasky - I am not so sure about deserving it, but I am enjoying it. :-) Hey, I love the new avatar.   You are quite the talented photographer!

loveofnight - I don't know that it was really fast, but very unexpected.

BadCo - Thanks mate! Means a lot coming from you. smile

Crazdwriter - Thanks!  Man it has been a long time since someone called me dude. wink

frogdropping - I know I can, just have to find the time.  With my wife still having six more weeks of full bed rest with our third child (the other two are 1 & 3) it will be a while before I can write again.  I look forward to getting back at it though.  Oh, meant to tell you that my son loves your avatar.  It is one of the images for the puzzles in Gcompris.  It took me a while to figure out where I had seen it before. smile

12. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

way to go congrats

13. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

I just had my first hub hit 90 myself :-D

http://hubpages.com/hub/Giving-a-Glove- … d-Practice