jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What do you do to stay fit or is it a swearword

1. Dale Nelson profile image32
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

I have to say that i love being lost in the garden for a few hours.Dogs, pool net and picking up leaves. Throw in some swimming and a tennis game here and there and love handles be gone.

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

outdoors girl here, swim, playing, treadmill, walking, working in the yard, eating healthy, yoga. staying active and not just sitting.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I goddman all the time, 'cept 'round children, Them I cook.

1. wychic profile image80
      wychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They're crunchy and they taste good with ketchup wink

I work out a couple of times a week, go for long walks with the other half, walk a few miles most days with various shelter dogs, and occasionally run either by myself or while exercising dogs. I love good, healthy food so the proper diet part is easy too big_smile.

4. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

Push a lot of weights around and grunt while I do it. Really impresses people. Trouble is, I workout at home, not at the gym.

Re: ralwus and children:
    Many parts are edible.

5. 0
    rednckwmnposted 7 years ago

what? are you telling me..some people shit to stay fit?
    OH!!!!! is FIT a swear word...nevermind...

6. stuart747 profile image61
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

cycle to work every day, but I don't class myself as very fit, I should probably eat more healthly

7. Ultimate_Fitness profile image76
    Ultimate_Fitnessposted 7 years ago

I follow and pretty intense 7 day a week program that is focused around my martial arts training. It includes 6 days a week of karate, ju jutsu and aikido training, 7 days a week of streching and light cardio(walking, hiking) 3 days a week weight training and 3 days conditioning. Every 6 weeks I take a week or 2 off from the weights and conditioning to give my body time to recover. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, I do it because I have a huge passion for the arts and it has completely taken over my life.