jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

1. 0
    troseposted 7 years ago

How many hubs do I need before signing up for Google AdSense?  If I'm not accepted can I keep re-applying until I do get accepted?

2. steffer profile image57
    stefferposted 7 years ago

you don't need a certain ammount i guess, i was approved even before i wrote a hub.

In case you are rejected, create a few more, and try again.
    Also it would help if you have a blog or something like that.
    if you have that, it won't be a problem.

so yes, try and keep trying

3. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I can't honestly say, as I had an account a long time ago - pre-hubpages. But from what I can tell, those that are rejected after arriving (here) seem to write and publish 10/12 hubs or so then reapply, with success.

But - I would imagine that they're quality hubs, not spun crap, done in order to appease Google. The way Google works, it's not stupid. And I'm talking of Google as though it's an entity because it is wink

Give google what it wants - great content, attention to detail, content that matches the title and so on and you will be good to go a few hubs down the line.

Good luck and welcome to hubpages smile

4. 0
    troseposted 7 years ago

Thank you so much!

5. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

There is no minimum of hubs needed to apply. Some have been accepted with none or only a couple while some had several and were rejected.
    You do want to make sure your profile information on hubs is all filled out and correct though. Email, full name adress etc. you can change/remove it after you are accepted.

You can reapply as well though it might be best to wait a few weeks or even a couple months before trying a second time.

6. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I was approved after one Hub, but when I applied Google was very open with handing out id's. Now, I heard its harder and you might be declined. If that happens, write a HIGH content Hub of original content and wait for it to get a few views then re-apply.

7. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

I tried to apply 2 times from my hub pages both where denied! AHHH So I used one of my main sites instead and tada APPROVED. Still trying to figure out why my hub page was denied lol

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because you don't own HubPages.  eBay is the same - rightly or wrongly, being able to cite your own established site gives you a heap more credibility in their eyes than just writing on someone else's.

8. 0
    troseposted 7 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I hope to achieve the wonderful high ratings you all have received on your hubs someday!  Thanks for imparting your wisdom with me.

9. JustSimple info profile image75
    JustSimple infoposted 6 years ago

Yea I was approved then denied on my own personal site... I didnt even realize it until recently...... I was told I had click fraud, but the funny thing is, the time they told that I had click fraud was during the time my daughter was being born in the hospital in the month of May. From May to June my daughter was in the hospital after she was born(she is doing great now) but I wasn't even thinking about my own personal website I didnt even know about hubpages at that time.   So when I went to apply once I did get a hubpage a few months ago, I was denied, and so was my personal site.   I had no problems with Google up until that point, so I did reapply/or appeal, but that was weeks ago.  Anybody have any pointers.  My hubs are all real, I don't have too many so hopefully Google approves me.

10. Siotosh profile image60
    Siotoshposted 6 years ago

The quickest way to get an adsense account is to get a Gmail account and start a blogger blog.
    JustSimple info I'm read what you are saying but I think you've left it too long.
    Google does not withdraw an account just for a few clicks, I have had few accidental clicks myself.
    The best advice I can give is, if you made an accidental click, write google telling them that you have done so, with the approximate time you did so.
    It will save you a lot of problems

11. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hub Pages. As long as you follow the advice you've received, you should have no problems! Good luck!

12. gracenotes profile image93
    gracenotesposted 6 years ago

A blogger blog gets you approved for Adsense fast.  I had one before HubPages, and it had about 8 posts on it.  My request was approved less than 24 hours after I applied for Adsense.