jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

The Perfect Woman

1. profile image0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago

What do you men find to be the characteristics of a perfect woman?

2. Deborah-Lynn profile image80
    Deborah-Lynnposted 7 years ago

Only want the men huh?   ok, bye!

1. profile image0
      Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am not really sure what you mean. You are welcome to describe the perfect woman if you would like.

3. geminimoon profile image60
    geminimoonposted 7 years ago

Be very careful how you men answer this question!

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

No Drama.

5. profile image0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 7 years ago

I am not a man snatcher..I promise. I am married. I was just curious..

6. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Well, I'll tell you what, if she wants to be with me she's NOT perfect!  But to me, she is big_smile

1. profile image0

Good reply. No one is perfect. However, some men and women have expectations of what the perfect partner would be. Maybe I should have titled it "The Perfect Partner."

2. geminimoon profile image60
      geminimoonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

GOOD ANSWER!!

7. wesleycox profile image81
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I would define a perfect woman as one that loves me for who I am and what I am, one that loves unconditionally (sort of).  And I would describe her as the woman that I love wholeheartedly and would readily forgive for all transgressions.  Looks is of little importance because they go away after time is done with her, and what a woman does also changes with time.  So a perfect woman is one that satisfies the needs throughout time and her fundamental personality never changes.  I hope this is clear enough because it is a vague question and I fear is a vague answer.

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image80
      Deborah-Lynnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awwwwwh!  Is she there with you now, cuz, boy she needs to read this..it could lead to a Hub on "The Perfect Man"  wink

1. profile image0

That is true!!!

2. profile image0

That is a very honest answer. If you stay with your partner, he/she will change over the years.

8. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Pam.

Pam is my wife--my SEVENTH wife--and she's got the characteristics.  She must; no one else made it with me for more than 8 years total.  Pam and I've been hooked at the hip for 13 and are just getting started.  The characteristics:

1. Romantically enthusiastic.  (Never mind that her disabilities no longer allow for physical action; not her fault.)
    2. Will back my play no matter what. (And I hers, duh.)
    3. Reads my mind. (Saves time.)
    4. Tough as nails in a fight and soft as warm butter in my arms.
    5. Mentally brilliant. (Brain demyelination now, but still more left there than most ladies OR men ever start out with.)
    6. Natural born recluse. (Prefers living wa-ay out of town, as do I.)
    7. Golden Heart. (Never saw a baby kangaroo rat she wouldn't adopt.)
    8. Understands and appreciates that I wear the pants in the family. (No outraged letters, please. We both defend your right to any sort of relationship you choose; this works for us. Partly, no doubt, because whatever she truly wants, I work hard as Hell to get for her.)
    9. Eye candy. (Yes, her ailments are aging her fast now--but she's still hot as Hell--there's that word again--in my eyes.  And yes, of course I'm shallow.  Way I see it, marriage is work no matter what; why not work at it with someone who looks like she's worth the effort.)
    10. Admires me.  (Read once that it is not a female's appearance that most draws the male; it is her responsiveness to him.  I totally agree. And no, that's not a paradox when set side by  side with #9, but this is already almost a hub, so.....)  big_smile

1. profile image0

LOL..you are too funny

9. Deborah-Lynn profile image80
    Deborah-Lynnposted 7 years ago

Your loyalty to this woman is reassuring, and at the same time I am hoping for a real Hub all about her, and your efforts to please her, some history as well as photos!  Hey, how's that for appreciation,  Ghost32? wink

working