jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

New to HubPages.com, Please help!

1. Sateay profile image60
    Sateayposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone!  I am new to HubPages.com.  I want to learn how to use it.  Could someone help walk me through it?  Phone <snipped> Eastern Standard Time.

1. mandybeau1 profile image61
      mandybeau1posted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

I just email you hehehe for some helpful and useful tips... Try to wander around in the forums and see hubs that could help you pull through...

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Look guys - don't get into this.

Sateay - I'll help folks but this is a step too far. You have to make effort, like everyone else. It's one thing posting asking for a push in the right direction or because you're really stuck with something.

But coming in the forum, leaving cell numbers? That's not cricket. If you want help, show willing and first of all help yourself. There's a wealth of info on the site. Start at the FAQ's. Start using the search box above right - type relevant phrases into it. Look at the work of other hubbers, check out hubs that relate to how things work.

You've been here four weeks and still don't know how to make a start? I know you can read. And it's not that confusing. Go and start reading, publish a hub. Then come back and ask for feedback. I'll read it. But make an effort!

Good luck and welcome to HubPages.

1. Cheri Schultz profile image69
      Cheri Schultzposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks frogdropping for your comments on this forum... C'mon make just a little effort like the rest of us and then you will get people to help you out.  I have learned alot of great info from the forums and other hubbers!!

4. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 7 years ago

Update your hubs on add new hubs on daily basic and also not to forget join fan clubs.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago
  6. jackiewilliam profile image60
    jackiewilliamposted 7 years ago

well, there is no need helping by phone you, You can search much useful information in this website, help you succeed...