jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

1. Kat07 profile image85
    Kat07posted 8 years ago

I really want to be able to bookmark my favorite hubs.  Is there already a way to do this?  If there isn't, there needs to be - it's time consuming to go back through various avenues to get to the hub I want to revisit.

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Id second that idea - some sort of my favourites would be good

3. belief713 profile image77
    belief713posted 8 years ago

Me 3!

4. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image92
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 8 years ago

I whole heartedly agree!

My favorites is a great idea....

Me four!

5. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I just use Delicio.us.

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image94
      Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I use delicio.us too, but the ability to bookmark from the hub would be great.

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

I just use my browser...

7. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Here's other threads where people have made the same request: http://hubpages.com/forum/post/6190 and http://hubpages.com/forum/post/10395

8. Kat07 profile image85
    Kat07posted 8 years ago

There are lots of good ideas on the other posts.  I like the idea of being able to pull up favorites while not at your home pc, having bookmarked hubs add to the hub score, etc.  It seems like it just makes good sense.  Hub Pages is a community, and it's always nice to be able to easily go to your favorite places in your community!

1. belief713 profile image77
      belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

There is a bookmarking service where you can access your bookmarks from any PC by just logging in. From what I know you can install the toolbar on Firefox (not sure about Internet Explorer)...since that's the browser I use, I'm not sure how it works otherwise, but you can check out the site. It's great when I need to jump on one of the other computers in the house or at other family or friends homes. (I try to get everyone to download Firefox if I'm using their PC big_smile ) I have all my bookmarks right there.

9. helenathegreat profile image86
    helenathegreatposted 8 years ago

Yes!  Exactly what Kat07 said!  smile

10. College politico profile image59
    College politicoposted 8 years ago

I think that everyone agrees that this would be a great idea... the only question now is whether or not hubpages is working on this or not?

Perhaps paul can help us with this question?

11. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I just made a Hub of all the major Hubs in one of my topic areas, so I could find them all easily (and remember exactly what I had put on each of mine - it gets hard once you have more than three or four in a group!)

I made it nice and user-friendly so it is actually valuable to other people, too, but if you don't particularly care about that you can just make a Hub full of links. In fact, if it's only for your own benefit, you wouldn't even need to publish it.

12. Kat07 profile image85
    Kat07posted 8 years ago

Jenny - that's a very creative solution!  smile