jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Is hubpages the best website to apply to Google adsense??

1. jackiewilliam profile image61
    jackiewilliamposted 7 years ago

some people recommended me blogger.com, but someone said that it's no longer possible, I am confused.

1. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I heard its a good idea to have a blog if you can. I started one today. And did my 1st publication today LOL! I want to see how it goes. smile I think you should.

2. santosardee profile image73
      santosardeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ive been using blogger for quite a time now, but i find hubpages the better one, although im still not earning. LOL.

2. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

yep, HUbpages is def a top contender for quick acceptance.

Blogspot is usually agood choice, but hubpages is better

1. jackiewilliam profile image61
      jackiewilliamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thank you.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

HubPages can be a good spot to apply from, but some authors who are in India, China and the Philippines have reported that Google would like them to be established for six months before accepting them.

1. arunjain1989 profile image61
        arunjain1989posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are absolutely right.We have to wait for six months before we can apply and get accepted

3. brookevstheworld profile image60
    brookevstheworldposted 7 years ago

I had 4 active hubs and got accepted to adsense in a day smile

1. Paradise7 profile image87
      Paradise7posted 7 years ago in reply to this

ditto, me, when I was first starting.  I don't know how the money works at blogger. big_smile

1. Andrew0208 profile image60
        Andrew0208posted 7 years ago in reply to this

But you can start earning passively here in HubPages. I wish you all the goodluck!

4. Andrew0208 profile image60
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

You don't wait that long when you apply thru HubPages using the Affiliate settings link provided in your HP account area. Make sure you read Google Adsense policy/TOS and the little guideline on  publishing good hubs located on the HubPages - Google Adsense sharing signup advice page, it's simple to follow.
    All things been equal, you'll get accepted within 48hrs. Avoid being disabled and stay alive with Adsense by reading and adhering to their TOS.

5. i_am_Legend profile image59
    i_am_Legendposted 7 years ago

i think you should try this--http://hubpages.com/hub/Guru1

6. Island Tropical profile image62
    Island Tropicalposted 7 years ago

Want to learn how to make money online? Follow my hub please.

7. bizymomof3 profile image84
    bizymomof3posted 7 years ago

I am confused.  I have 19 hubs, started two weeks ago and I have over 500 hits on my hubs.  I applied to adsense and they still say it is pending.  Is it six months or a few weeks?  I have been reading your replies and I am not sure what to think.

working