jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Capsules aligning problems

1. Janet21 profile image79
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

On my new Taylor Swift hub, my Ebay capsule is suddening moving the contents down instead of alongside the capsules on the righthand side.  Everything is set up properly.  They have always lined up nicely, but for some reason I noticed today the capsule is off.  I don't know if I can post a link here, so if it is against the rules, feel free to remove it.  Here is the link and it is the 'concert tickets' ebay capsule.  Any thoughts?

1. Carol the Writer profile image78
      Carol the Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess you've already tried moving the eBay hub underneath up. That is a great hub though.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Janet, you've been doing this for a while so you probably have as much chance of working out what's wrong as I do!

Just a note - putting a text link to the flickr image in the caption isn't enough.  You must give the photographer a hyperlink, which means you need an acknowledgment somewhere in a text capsule or a link capsule.

You know the value of backlinks yourself, so I'm sure I don't have to explain why it has to be a hyperlink rather than non-linked text.

1. earner profile image86
      earnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just hijacking the thread and picking up on this.  Cheers for the heads up, I need to go through and do this ... good job I've only used 4 so far smile

2. Janet21 profile image79
      Janet21posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix that.  I know better, I think I just got alittle lazy.  wink

By the way, the problem fixed itself.  Not sure what happened, but all is well now.