jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Google AdSense Login Page Error

1. Insolent Shah profile image61
    Insolent Shahposted 7 years ago

I am a new hubber and have tried to create a Google Adsense account. I have successfully managed to create a Google account using my email.

The problem is, every time I go to Google AdSense login page, the page continuously loads and reloads. I have already submitted a complaint to Google Support but they say that my Google account doesn't exist DESPITE me being able to log in the very next moment.

I have provided the forum link below and was wondering whether there are any hubbers experiencing the same problem as me. I have definitely ruled out "phishing" as I did not have to sign in to any of my online accounts twice.

If there is anyone out there who can help, please do. Apparently, the problem only affects those who have recently tried to sign up for an AdSense account.

I'm wondering whether the HubPages Management is aware of this problem.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you've actually set up an Adsense account?  You can open an account with Google for a variety of things - Gmail, Google Analytics, Youtube, etc.  Just because you have a Google account doesn't mean you automatically have access to all their different services.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

How would HubPages have anything to do with a Google login page?

3. Insolent Shah profile image61
    Insolent Shahposted 7 years ago

Well, all I can say is that I have a google account. And at my account setting page under Products, I have Adsense and Analytics.

As for Hubpages being affiliated with Google, I was referring to them being an affiliate group to Hubpages.

If your Hub is not affiliated with Google Adsense, then you'll be missing out on some monetary opportunities.

Since you guys are more senior hubbers, I assume that you're not affected by this problem. If you go to the link I pasted earlier, I'm sure you'll get a better picture of what I'm trying to say.

Thanks for the replies though

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, everyone sees the whole range of available Google products on their "my account" page - whether they've signed up for them or not. That's just advertising, to encourage you to try all their services.

If you haven't specifically applied to Adsense, you don't have an Adsense account.

Insolent Shahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know where you're coming from. I only have Adsense under Products. Anyway, I've already deleted my Google account

4. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Just because you have a google email, doesn't meant that you have an Adsense account.  You have to sign up for an adsense account and be approved by Google for the affiliate program.

All relache was trying to say, is if you're having problems with Adsense, you need to contact Google Adsense Help versus HubPages, as HubPages cannot change anything in regards to Google's Adsense program.

Alright then. Was just wondering whether anyone here who tried to sign up for a new Adsense account encountered the same problem as me. Thank you for the reply anyway.

1. thranax profile image50
        thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I had no problems at all when I signed up. I was even approved quickly.

~thranax~

5. flyinghigh0000 profile image61
    flyinghigh0000posted 7 years ago

me too experiencing the same problem........

Please keep in touch and do let me know if the problem is solved...

working