jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I would appreciate feedback from you elder hubbers!

1. 0
    stratoposted 7 years ago

Today, I managed finally to publish my first hubpage cool and as a mother looking at her newborn child I think it's great! roll But because I am not female but male smile I thought to take a second (and third or fourth even better) oppinion. So, don't hesitate to be strict and mention all my mistakes. You can find my hub page here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Consumer-Reports

2. steffer profile image58
    stefferposted 7 years ago

Well, i can say that it is a great hub, well written, loads of great info, and by the way a great way to find new people for your business, i recognized the products immedeatly as my wife also sells those (L.R health and beauty systems) the european company of forever living.

all by all, great job!

3. 0
    stratoposted 7 years ago

Dear Steffer, thanks a lot for your time to visit my hubpage and your kind words. I just only want to mention that LR has nothing to do with Forever Living Products. They are two seperate companies. There is FLP in Europe (I think in every country) and LR is not the european company of Forever Living. Anyway I gave a look to your hubs and I want to congrat you for your great stuff.
    Thank you.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Strato, the Hub is a good length and has a good mix of text, video and illustrations, but I could barely understand it.  Is English a second language for you?

1. 0
      stratoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dear Marisa, thank you for your reply. Yes, English is my second language and this is a big problem of mine. Thank you again for mentioning. I'll try to fix it.

5. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Strato, your English seems excellent, but I would make a small suggestion. Maybe next time ask for help from senior or experienced hubbers instead of "elder hubbers".

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are we reading the same Hub?  Strato, I feel you're trying to make your English sound more sophisticated, or maybe you're trying to rewrite an existing article in a different way, and you're tying yourself in knots.  Here is an example of a sentence fragment that simply doesn't make sense:

"Besides, the free thought and the by the common sense given answers are two of the parameters of visual angle..."

6. 0
    stratoposted 7 years ago

Marisa and rmcrayne thank you for your comments. Thank you for your help.