jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

text capsule problem

1. Laurie Favelle profile image60
    Laurie Favelleposted 7 years ago

I am experiencing problems with the text capsule following the save function.  The capsule seems to duplicate itself, placing the text in the duplicated box.  The original capsule also becomes oversized in width.  If I attempt a preview of the new hub no text appears and on returning to the editing page text has been deleted.
    I have attempted the process with several new hub attempts, and on separate computers.  No change. 
    Could this problem be related to the photo capsule problem reported recently, or even to the statistics issue dealt with in the last few days?
    Any suggestions?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Did you clear your cache, change browsers hmm maybe a new d/l is interfering. Jus some thoughts.

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Use FireFox if your not. If you are, clear all data history.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I've seen a few extra issues lately, as well. One time, using firefox, I erased a capsule, clicked done editing and the capsule text showed back up. I let it fully load and and everything.  I did it twice and it never took. Eventually when I re-wrote the text and saved it, the capsule saved.

It's happened in an amazon box too. I erased a description, but it showed anyway. I had to erase again.

5. Laurie Favelle profile image60
    Laurie Favelleposted 7 years ago

Many thanks to you folk for taking the time to offer suggestions.  As it turned out, the suggestion by thranax to use firefox has done the job.  Back in business...thankyou all.

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

i had some problems editing a text capsule a few weeks ago.
    It seems that when i tried to cut and copy, the whole capsule disappeared!
    i was fortunate to have the article open in another window at the time..