jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How come NOT indexed but shows relevant ads?

1. Mezo profile image80
    Mezoposted 7 years ago

Hi, 2 of my hubs are not indexed since i published them (which is weird and making me worried!), at first they showed the usual common ads (sexy photos, bollywood photos, etc), then after 2 days the ads have changed to relevant ads...but still the hubs are not indexed by google (i used site:ur;)...

is there an explanation

And another Q..another hub of mine has showed dropped traffic all of a sudden and i found that it has been DE INDEXED...seriously what's going on?

2. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

My latest 3 weren't indexed. But the oldest of the 3 are. I think there just back upped. (I hope)
    I made a forum about Google not Indexing, most people gave me a response like that, and no Hubpage Team Member gave there input.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Yes, there's one bot for checking your site and placing relevant ads - and another bot for visiting your site and putting it in the index. It has often been said by google that putting adsense on your site, is no guarantee of index placement or inclusion. There are many who disagree with this statement.

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, because there is nothing anyone can do about it. I just keep writing and backlinking and eventually it all works out.

4. Mezo profile image80
    Mezoposted 7 years ago

you are right, Nelle..that's what im gonna do