Amy Jane Needs Our Help! Vote for Amy Jane

Jump to Last Post 151-200 of 401 discussions (519 posts)
  1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

Friends of mine on Facebook have already told me they are voting, so putting the link on FB definitely works. Try it if you are on any of these social networking sites.

Vote here:  http://www.sam-e.com/job/profile/67

2. amy jane profile image72
    amy janeposted 14 years ago

Thank you so much for all the help and for sharing it with your contacts! I'm still hanging in there around #13 with 1045 votes. There are now over 650 applicants.
    Hopefully I can keep my position through the weekend. People can still enter until Tuesday and I think things will calm down after that, as far as voting. I'm hoping. I've been spending all my time trying to get votes on FB, twitter etc. that I haven't had any time to write.smile

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Just voted. Vote every day folks! smile

4. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

*bump* can't vote yet. 2 hours to go before I can vote again sad

5. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

I voted...was 1051 or 1052.

6. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

1062!

7. arunjain1989 profile image60
    arunjain1989posted 14 years ago

8. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

9. emievil profile image68

1073rd voter! Go, go, go Amy and hubber-voters!

1. dohn121 profile image82
      dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

10 more big_smile

1. emievil profile image68
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I noticed lol. Was about to post a new thread to get you those 10 but I'm not sure if admin will not snipe it big_smile

Hmmm...I posted a few thread like that, but the hubber needed no more than 5 fans to reach their threshold...It's okay, I'm sure that I'll be okay.  I'm surprised that so many have fanned me as of late, that's all (not complaining) big_smile

It's still Friday night there right (or Saturday early morning)? You still have almost 48 hours left and then I'll get my donuts lol

I'm making a batch as we speak wink I wonder what a durian donut would taste like yikes lol

ugh, don't want to imagine. But a durian coffee will be nice smile

10. dohn121 profile image82

Never had that before Emie!

Just voted again: 1106 big_smile

11. arunjain1989 profile image60

12. mymagicview profile image63
    mymagicviewposted 14 years ago

my 5th vote...1128! Your rank is 17.

13. emievil profile image68

Voter no. 1129. Amy slipped to no. 17. Hey hubbers, vote, vote, vote! (please?) big_smile

14. earnestshub profile image80

Just voted again. (once a day)

15. dohn121 profile image82

1131!  She better not lose!!!  Vote people!!!

16. earnestshub profile image80

Bump
    Please vote guys!
      http://www.sam-e.com/job/profile/67

Another Bump!

17. mymagicview profile image63

vote! vote! vote! Her rank is 17 and just 3 contestants are behind her with just about 50 votes! vote!

18. r2moo2 profile image61
    r2moo2posted 14 years ago

Voted again...

19. amy jane profile image72

I took yesterday off because I was so exhausted and I dropped (as you noticed) several places. I'm back today and will hopefully be able to gain enough votes to get a little higher up. I think I'm in 16th at the moment...

Thanks for continuing to vote! smile

20. rmr profile image69
    rmrposted 14 years ago

I voted again! I didn't realize you could vote more than once, but now that I know...

21. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

Voted! Go Amy!!!

22. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 14 years ago

Voted again!

23. emievil profile image68

Bumped again. Still have 3 hours before I can vote again. Anybody want to add their votes? you're most welcome.

24. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

voting again. smile

25. KCC Big Country profile image84

Voted again, I was 1184.

26. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 14 years ago

Vote. It now stands at 1186. Tweets also sent!

Best of Luck, Amy!

*smiles*

1. Jewels profile image82
      Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Terence, has been a long time since I saw you.  Hope you're well. smile

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
        terenceyap07posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jewels! Good to chat with you again, my friend! Yes, it's been a long time, indeed. Things will pick up in time. And how have you been?

27. dohn121 profile image82

Voted again: 1187 and counting...

28. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I voted!!! The best to you Amy Jane!
    # 1189  big_smile

29. emievil profile image68

Voted! Good luck Amy Jane! smile

30. earnestshub profile image80
    1. Deborah-Lynn profile image61
      Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the URL earnest, I was vote #1194!

31. terenceyap07 profile image60

Vote count now stands at 1230!

32. terenceyap07 profile image60

1324 votes!

33. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Hey Terence, did not see you here for quite a while. Welcome back! smile

Thank you, Misha! How are you doing, my friend?

*smiles*

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pretty good my friend, thank you. Hope you are doing well, too smile

Things are beginning to look up.

Are you still writing terrific articles on Defensive Driving, my friend?

34. Philent profile image67
    Philentposted 14 years ago

1327 votes..keep voting guys!

35. KCC Big Country profile image84

I voted...I was 1328.

36. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88

Golly, just voted again, so many more votes needed everyone. The leader has well over 4000 votes, and our Amy still is in the 1300 region. we need to drum up more votes for her somehow, any suggestions guys???

Hi Misty. How have you been?

*smiles*

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
        mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Terence, I am good, great to see you back again. I had wondered where you had vanished to. Hope you are well too smile

Thank you, my friend. It's great to see you, too. I'm fine and hope the same for you and you family.

*smiles*

37. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 14 years ago

Just cast my daily vote! I think Amy Jane is definitely going to be in the top 20.

38. elisabethkcmo profile image78
    elisabethkcmoposted 14 years ago

voted!! best wishes to Amy, she deserves the job!

39. emievil profile image68

Bump!

40. mymagicview profile image63

My vote no is 1342! this is my 7th vote. Your rank is 18 at the moment and no.20 has 1313 votes. You must have to do something very quick to maintain your position.

41. r2moo2 profile image61
    r2moo2posted 14 years ago

Voted again!

When is the voting going to end?

42. queenbe profile image60
    queenbeposted 14 years ago

Hi hubbers and thank you for posting this about Amy. I voted and bookmarked the site. I will also pass it on. I would love to hear about someone from Hub Pages who has made it big. Now I also have another great author to read. Thanks. Amy is beautiful and looks like the blonde who played on West Wing. I just can't think of her name but Amy will be a star in her own right now. Now I am going back to read her hubs. Have a great day everyone.

43. queenbe profile image60
    queenbeposted 14 years ago

I just went to post this on Twitter and they are over capacity at the moment. They say try again later. Amy is keeping them very busy. She is a real gem.

44. arunjain1989 profile image60

Vote again my friends..here is the link:

45. mymagicview profile image63

Now Amy is no. 19! Where is she??????

46. amy jane profile image72

Thanks everyone for hanging in there and continuing to vote! I'm still working on getting more votes, but it seems that even with 100+ votes per day, I'm losing ground in the competition. There are over 750 applicants at this point. I haven't given up yet! smile

Thank you so much queenbe! I'm so glad that you are enjoying my hubs. I almost did become a TV star because of one of them (the perfect mom hub)- I had the opportunity to audition to host a motherhood show for TLC! Obviously, I didn't get the part. smile I've been meaning to write a hub about it...

47. dohn121 profile image82

1398 Amy!

48. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88

More votes needed, as Amy is now at the bottom of the visible list of the top 20. So many more Hubbers need to simply click on the link and vote. If all hubbers did this even once, Amy would be leagues ahead of everyone in the competition.

49. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Voted again...come on everyone, one click...it's quick and easy smile

50. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

Voted!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)