jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

where to post the codes

1. Leop profile image59
    Leopposted 7 years ago

Need help here, I am trying to post the ad sense codes into the pages but not sure where to post it. I have Safari as my browser. I see the view code option but nothing else. Is this where I am suppose to post? I have read alot on this topic but getting the answer I need. Any help will be really appreciated. thanks

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Click on MY ACCOUNT at the top of the page, then on the next menu click affiliate settings under there you will see another menu of options and places to insert your affiliate code given to you by Google and the link to activate your adsense on hubpages, just follow the instructions.

1. Leop profile image59
        Leopposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for reply. I am going to try again. We'll let you know if it works.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Follow the instructions others have given you. You don't need to post any code on your Hubs, just in the "My Account" section.

3. jacobkuttyta profile image45
      jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No need to post it on all the pages. Post it in you my account section, it will work for all of your hubpages.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Look under your *my account* tab, at the top there and you will find the *affiliate settings* and field spaces where to paste your codes smile hope that helps.

1. Leop profile image59
      Leopposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for response. I am back on my acc still can not find where to post it

3. Leop profile image59
    Leopposted 7 years ago

Thanks Marisa. Got it.

4. profile image61
    jsonposted 7 years ago

Some one plz tell that how can I upload data from my hubpage account plz tell me plz

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

json, your question doesn't make sense.  Be more specific please.

working