Yes, Folks I'm conerned about my quality of my Hubpages articles

1. tools951 profile image60
    tools951posted 7 years ago

Hey folks how is everyone doing. I need some help here. I've joined hubpages about two months ago and been studying how to write good quality articles with great content and writing style.
    I struggle in writing and need some feedback from anyone about improvement of my article.

I would appreciate it if you can click my profile picture and read one or more of my articles and share your feedback how can I improve my content and possibiliy drive more traffic.

Please comment in my article.!

2. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I looked through a few of your hubs to see what I could find that might help.

I didn't want to add my opinions of your hubs to your hubs as I feel that comments section should be reserved for comments on the material inside the hub, rather than the quality of said hub. As such,

First off, I want to tell you that you have a very breezy way with words that makes your hubs enjoyable, but there are some grammar issues that hold them back from being superb. I recommend reading your hubs out loud to yourself and you should be able to hear where the words don't click quite right.

Second, I can't help but feel they are a bit brief, barely covering the topics at hand. I'd recommend more words, and perhaps, a video from Youtube when you can find one.

The goal is to give the reader enough to keep them on your site for at least ten minutes, as this gives the reader a chance to see the ads on your hubs and enjoy your topic.

I could recommend some of my own hubs for you to read, but I'd rather offer up the greats ... so I implore you to click Hubbers up above and examine how the top ten write, as those are the writers you want to emulate. smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I agree, too short.