jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How Can I

1. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

How can I expect to make any money with adsense if there are ads for loans on a supplement hub?

1. 61
      adam1567posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well… I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well… you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!

2. TheEverythingHub profile image60
    TheEverythingHubposted 7 years ago

How old is the hub? Sometimes it takes a while for adsense to pick up the right content. and in some cases there might be a word or words triggering different adsense to show up then what should be. Consider looking for what might be triggering this and replace it with better words for the audience you are trying to attract.

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Is this the hub?

The ads are perfect! all on point to your topic, sometimes ads are regional and they seem to serve different ads when we are logged in.

I have a site on supplements (vegetarian) and I know from experience that the ones appearing on that page are good payers, good luck!

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

well perhaps the supplements worked so well that the person got really muscular and fit and now needs a whole new wardrobe but can't afford one so they need to take out a loan, and...VOILA!