jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

Hub Payout?

1. 0
    naiza1986posted 7 years ago

Still a newbie here though I've been writing on HubPages for about two years now.. I just want to know when do HubPages sent your payouts?

1. Helen Cater profile image59
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hubpages does not send you a payout. It is your affiliates that pay you. AdSense, Ebay, Kontera and Amazon.

1. 0
        naiza1986posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Helen! You made that clear to me now. I didn't know that Hubpages does not pay me out directly. It sad that I've been for almost two years now but I can't seem to earn some earnings with it.

In your experience how many months/years does it took you to earn some working through your Hub Pages? smile

1. Helen Cater profile image59
          Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have only been here six weeks even though it says two months and I have earned $80 dollars so far. I did not get my AdSense until the 1st of september so I think I am doing good. I have given up on Amazon although I may try it again for christmas as my anti wrinkle cream and hair care products would probably do very well. I think you need to write a lot more hubs. You are not going to get much earnings from 5 hubs and you may want to think about doing product reviews to earn more money. I fell into the product reviews as it was second nature for me. I have been selling all my life so it comes very easy. Maybe try one of the 30 day hub challenges to give you a good kick start.

1. 0

I love your ideas! I will try my best to come up with the new topics these coming days. Thank you so much for all the encouraging advices and tips! I really do appreciate it.
            ~Naiza

2. seamist profile image80
          seamistposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Naizal

Not to offend you, but with only five hubs, you more than likely are going to make very little money. To earn money, you need traffic. The more hubs you write, the more traffic you will get, the more money you will make. Good luck!

1. 0

I guess, I still need to work more on that.. I've been writing anywhere in web now.. I need to double my time and don't concentrate in one kind of niche.. Thanks a lot for all the great ideas and suggestions. smile

2. Pearldiver profile image88
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

UNBELIEVABLE lol  You are soooooooooo patient hmm

3. LVM profile image53
      LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Click on my account
    then affiliate settings

Input your adsense amazon and other affiliate codes in here to start earning smile

1. 0

Thanks, I already done that! But I can't see any earnings yet. sad

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2 years and 5 hubs .
        That is not nearly enough work, sorry but in that 2yrs have you read how to improve or learned anything about affiliate programmes?

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Naiza, if you were unaware of how revenue is earned I'm interested in knowing whether you have signed up to Adsense.

If you haven't then there's no chance you've made any money from your hubs.

1. 0

Hi Darkside!

Yes, I do have signed up in google adsense affiliate account..

I guess, I need to work on more hubs to earn any money from it. smile

4. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

That's your best pic EK! Looks like you are happy having a car under your bum! smile Have a good day mate.

5. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Thankyou Pearl , I recognise a Kiwi compliment when I see one ( actually the pics 8mths old when I was still in Aotearoa wink but yea my this town sure has walked my bum off since the kiwi landed lol

6. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

roll

7. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Add more words to your hubs and sign up for adsense,plus write more hubs and blogs if you want to make money.

working