jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Last night I had a dream about HubPages....

1. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

I was making a hub about something and it was a really good idea ... only I can't remember what the heck it was about! I can't believe that I'm now dreaming of HP, though. I think I'm spending too much time here.

Has anyone else had a dream involving a hub or HP?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no, thank goodness wink

2. yoshi97 profile image88
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Um ... I could get banned for discussing my dreams ... write me off on this thread as a conscientious objector. lol! smile

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

this question was asked a while ago, and yes lots of us do, are we all sad or what..... we seem to empty our feelings on here don't we?????? Dreams are just an extension of our feelings, so maybe it is healthy

3. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago

I had a dream that I drank the last of BadCo's rum, and he made me walk the plank!

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

there is no way anyone would get his last bit of rum

5. 0
    rednckwmnposted 7 years ago

HAHAHAAHAH!!!!  lol  lol  lol OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I thought it was just me, I have THE wierdest dreams....seriously...I cant even type them here...
    Hi, im redneck woman, the artist formerly known as DM, and I AM a hubaholic...
    hey, keep a notebook by your bed, you can write good dream ideas down fast before you forget them. Tonight when your falling asleep, try to concentrate on the misty shape of your idea, you might dream it again..

6. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

Whoaa there NaomiR...time for a break from the HP World lol

7. torimari profile image79
    torimariposted 7 years ago

No, but when I do I'll take it as a sign I've been on too much. xD

8. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

You've been writing up a storm Naomi, no wonder you've been dreaming about hubs. But it's good. I figure when the muse strikes you, you should take advantage of it.

9. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Twice I've had dreams that I was writing on here.  The dream was pretty much nothing but seeing the screen, writing away, and generally thinking about how to add things to the Hub.  Each time I woke up, only to discover I'd done "all that work" in my sleep!   On top of it, I forgot what I was "writing" about - so I couldn't even "re-write" it all once I was really at the PC.   lol  There's something disturbing about realizing you're someone who works even in his dreams.  lol

1. sacredcow profile image60
      sacredcowposted 7 years ago in reply to this

if you see yourself writing in a dream says that you are trying to change your fate,from present course to the desired state
      of your choice.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've heard that, too; but I don't think it's necessarily the case in those two dreams I had.  I've also had the occasional "work dream", where a regular, routine, work day seems to be re-created in the dream.  lol   I think sometimes it's just a matter of having one's face stuck up against a computer monitor for too many hours a day, two many years in a row.   lol  lol   I have a friend who works on software all day and has the occasional dream about that too.  smile

10. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Never drink one's last bit of RUM,it could have a different
    MUSK to it!!!smile