Yes I Went To Far

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (96 posts)
  1. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Ok on Monday night I hold my hands up that I went maybe a bit too far with my alter-ego crap. I agree with Ryans post that I was a total asshole and I am sorry to see that Brenda has left because she is a fellow Irish person.

But that is not the reason she left, before she left she had actually posted a thread asking where I was. Her and Invictus and myself had a bit of banter that got out of hand. Yeah it was my fault, I got way too nasty but I am deff not the only person on this site that does that, it's in the relgion forums everyday.

I am not making excuses for myself, I was a childish prick like Ryan said, if I was the reason Brenda left then Brenda if you are reading please rejoin, you know it was only banter. And yes ok its getting old hat so from now on I shall leave the drama to others.

Anyone else I have offended sorry guys, UW and Wordscribe sorry I let you down guys, sometimes I just can't help being a tosser.

1. iT Be EarL profile image57
      iT Be EarLposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol whats a brenda?

2. gym-fitness profile image61
      gym-fitnessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i forgive you

3. shamelabboush profile image50
      shamelabboushposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You rock man, still rock! You're one of the true best friends I have here...

1. profile image49
        BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have been my main man since I joined Shamel, yer friendship means a lot to me man. !

1. shamelabboush profile image50
          shamelabboushposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pleasure is all mine mate.

2. rmcrayne profile image89
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but what irony.  As of now, you are 20 min old on hubpages, 0 hubs, 0 fans, 1 post.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, completely cowardly. I said what I thought at great risk of falling out with somebody that I actually like, I cant see why this person cannot do the same.

1. profile image49

I would never fall out with you mate, you have the balls to say how you feel, I respect that !

2. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol i'm not surprised at all. I see that a lot of people don't like BC, but for some reason they're afraid to say so in the open. Really funny all this drama ! big_smile

1. profile image0

But I do like BadCo - quite a lot in fact, its just that I am not a coward and can say what I think. Im not saying that people have to like BadCo, there are probably people that dont like me. But only two genuine people have told me that they dont like me, and I happen to respect them for that. Thats why the keyboard warrior does not command any respect. In fact, BadCo saying those things behind a smokescreen is the ONLY reason that I am dissapointed in him. If BadCo had said those things, I would have been suprised, but at least I couldnt accuse him of being a coward.

3. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

How brave to post under an alter-ego just set up 20 minutes ok, log on under your real name and post a reply !

4. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Ugh...

This act is more worn out and unappealing than Granny-Madonna still trying to prance around in the pointy bra.

ZZZzzzzz...

1. profile image49

For once I agree with you TK, not often I do !

In future I am taking Darksides advice, writing Hubs that will actually make me some money and using the Forums much less. I do however know when an act is worn out TK, do you ?

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nobody does until it has already been worn out for a while.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Glad you're finally admitting it.

5. RedSonja94 profile image60
    RedSonja94posted 14 years ago

It seems you have decided to be the voice of all of HubPages in declaring it's time to take out the trash.  At least BadCo is good enough to admit when he's been wrong and try to make amends.  It was an error....period.  Maybe he went too far but I have seen a lot of people do that on the forums.  I for one would be very unhappy to see BadCo go.

1. profile image49

I don't intend to go my friend, I made a major error and in future I shall leave someone else to be the jester on the forums, I shall write more and comment. We all make mistakes, I guess I went too far, thanks !

1. profile image0
        Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That'll do, Capatin, that'll do. I am proud of you. -hugs-

1. profile image49

Pirate Girl ( The Tart With a Heart ) will still write but her Forum days have ended. Hugs back my good friend !!

2. tksensei profile image59

Please don't tell me you don't get that this is just another of his 'persona'...

6. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Perhaps you should hop on the trashwagon. Sockpuppets like you only make forums (like this) a little more murky. Why don't you employ your energy better - and go and write a hub. I will go and make a request of/for you - to get you started smile

7. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

BadCo,
    I would like to think that everyone in here is an adult, and has enough sense to know that, like everything else in life, if you don't like what is being said then goto another forum.  If you are offended by something on TV, you change you channel and go on with your day.  This is no different.  All these forums aren't exactly serious.  Get a grip!  I have people fan me just to tell me that they want me to change my picture, and that I am a disgrace for having a name like Bloodnlatex.  I just ignore them and go on with my day.  Getting pissed off about is going to get me nowhere.

I say that BadCo, along with all of is alter-egos, should sail on through these pages as long as they want.  I am a fan of his, and enjoy his writing.  His banter in the forums is better than most of the crap on the TV.  If you find yourself getting offended, then find a forum a bit more fitting.

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image60
      Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Right on Bloodnlatex, right on I say!

8. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Monday night was different though my friend, I deliberately set out to insult Cole and Brenda then stood up for her. It was really bang out of order as Cole is a good kid who didn't deserve to be insulted. We are all adults indeed but there is a line and I stepped over it on Monday night.

Cheers for your comment though, I appreciate it.

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's cool to admit that you went too far, and that you shouldn't have gone where you did.  I guess I just have a thick skin, stuff like this doesn't get to me.  I've worked in shops that is just eight hours of the most brutal ball busting you could ever imagine.  So honestly, thank you for you admitting you were wrong and trying to make things right.  That says a lot about your character.

2. Colebabie profile image60
      Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No worries BC! As I said, I didn't take it seriously. I know you didn't mean it. I know you'll be fine. So I'll quote a silly bear, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Keep writing, we'll be here to read it.

1. profile image49

Thanks Cole, that means a lot. I am glad you are online now it gives me a chance to say sorry one on one. It was uncalled for because you have always supported me, so I am sorry Cole !

1. Colebabie profile image60

Apology accepted smile

9. Helen Cater profile image61
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

I have to agree with bloodnlatex. There have been a few times when my blood has boiled in the forums but I post my acid response (only the once have I gotten like this due to rudeness, I detest people being rude  and talking down to someone) and never return to that thread. Some people court friction and I think you are one of these. You cannot change who you are, and would you want to? Be mindful that people on here are real and have feelings.

1. profile image49

Funny that was always Cabin Girls top Poem, " I Am Who I Am", I must actually rewrite it !

10. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Deborah-Lynn, you know I love you to bits don't you. It's someone like you that makes my Alter write Poems, thank you !

11. Helen Cater profile image61

I am who I am...take the good and the BadCO..the ugly side is not me but my bottle of beer..glug glug glug.

1. profile image49

Hey I like that, I could even add the music from the Movie !

12. Helen Cater profile image61

Ha ha, yup that would be good could be your starting line. Along with war of the worlds...

13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. Are you comfortable BC? Much has been said. Words are just that. Action speaks louder than words but not nearly often enough as you have repeatedly pulled this once too many times. I am not so much as dressing down a friend as I am trying to convey a message to him.A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape. Are you willing to modify? You have had much time to think on it, so maybe one persona is enough for the forums, unless you can keep them under control and no sneaky ones like Health Tips. No, you haven't let me down, you have let yourself down, again. So move forward and stop going two steps backwards into the trap that you lay for yourself. No apology necessary friend and I do hope you still consider me one. Peace, Charlie

14. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

No to be honest I dislike myself, it's a true saying you can't love others until you learn to love yourself, I don't. Can I modify, yes I can and I will and deff no more sneaky Egos and from now on I am only using this one on the Forums but still using the Tart with the Heart to write my poetry.

As for regarding you as a friend, always CC, as I said in a post I think you more than anyone on here gets me, ( Well Frogdroppings does as well). Take care my friend

1. profile image0

Quite a few people get you, and care for you. Just be yourself, as people like you for who you really are. Its only when you try and be something else that people get frustrated. You have one of the best sense of humours on here, you actually do, and one of the kindest hearts. If you dont feel like your not being heard one day, or are in one of those moods where you just feel angry, just press the 'x' at the top.... watch some footy on youtube or have a wank, and come back the next day. I am gutted about arguing with you, think the world of ya, hope you can at least appreciate that I have said what I think and not hidden behind an avatar like the first muppet to reply to this post. I want you to stay around, and PirateGirl to stay around. Be yourself with BadCo, have a laugh with the very likeable PirateGirl, and go and make yourself some cash with people like the Doctor. Living a lie to the search engine traffic is standard, I lie on all of my Amazon sales pages. Theres nothing wrong with that, look at Mark Knowles for christs sake..... according to him he owns almost every consumer good on the planet, does he fuck, but thats where things like that can be seperated. I want BadCo to stay, and I would start a thread asking for you to return if you left; I just want him to be himself..... leaving the other characters out there in Adsense Disneyland.

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know that's guy talk, the equivalent to a girly hug - but my eyes still melted big_smile

2. emievil profile image67
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ditto. I would definitely be the first to post in this thread of yours Ryan. I've only been in and out of the forums (and hubpages) for the day but I didn't have time to post anything here. But I read the threads you were talking about and I can't really conclude that BC is the reason Brenda left. But then again, regardless of the reason why Brenda left, I just want to say I like you, BC and Brenda and I would really hate any of you to leave for whatever (or whomever is) the reason. I hope Brenda will come back (for good this time) and that BC will stay and write more and more and more. And that's my 2 cents' worth here smile. Now I'm back to hubbing. Have a rant (I mean hub) to write.

15. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

More of the same. How many times have BC apologize, or threatened to leave ? Forum's drama again.For me it's O.K. It makes me laugh. But I don't think it's good for the persons involved.And I think that BC is not doing things right.Treating badly some hubbers, apologize and then begin again... Hye, BC! Something's wrong in your head, mate ! sad

16. Lady_E profile image63
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Not sure what to say Badco.....  smile

However, Dear Brenda if you are reading, please put the issue behind you and come back. Think about why you joined HP in the first place.

Luv, E  smile

17. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Don't feel gutted mate, somebody needed to give me that deserved bollocking and I would prefer to get it from someone I have respect for instead of the usual suspects that feed off me when I do wrong.

You were right, I was an ignorant tosser and I did go out of my way to be rude to Cole. I am really annoyed that Brenda left, I like her myself but when the red hits my brain I am walking disaster. So trust me I actually appreciate your bollocking, it's kinda woke me up to what I set out to achieve on here. You will always be a friend to me, no worries on that score !

18. tantrum profile image60

My world is not going to change if he leaves or not. People come and people go in a forum.There are many interesting 'low profile' hubbers in here that I appreciate a lot more than BC. But even if they want to leave ,it will be o.k. with me. I don't understand all this drama.This is not the real world, and if you're friends with BC ,I'm sure you still can reach him by e-mail.

19. tantrum profile image60

Maybe garbagetruck is BC himself. I wouldn't be surprised lol

20. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Some of its funny ,like when alter egos argue n bitch with each others.

Is Cole really Misha?

Other times ,the risk is real people get hurt.

Everyone has said it all (again) even if they are different hubbers.

Hope you guys show me the same love when I have a meltdown lol

I luv ya badco ,warts n all ya part of the HP furniture ,mind you spose I can say that cuz ya havent insulted me yet lol

Have a happy  an prosperous day fellow hub netstars smile

1. profile image0

Hello stranger! Blimey, you have written 6 hubs since I last checked, whats happened? lol

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Stranger indeed !! I been in an out ,mostly out lol yep written a few hubs and plan on writing more next week.
        Im into checkin out Guru Bob and 30 day training thingy , Eric hooked me up! Sounds ok and the videos just manage to hold my attention long enough ( Ive learned that about myself ,short attention span) or I extract what I want/need quickly and move on.....Oh Im a woman ok! smile

Ryan hows the no smokin going?

I gotta sugar addiction gawd tongue so much to eat an so little time! Im a work in progress....wink

1. emievil profile image67

Hi EK, nice smile smile. Er what's Guru Bob?

Aww fanks EM ,hang on will post from other forum

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Such a smarty professor poo bum ,I missed you too Ryan lol

2. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really well said EagleKiwi, my sentiments exactly.

A meltdown is a meltdown it could happen to anyone, maybe most are not in such a public place but it is what it is, it can not be withdrawn, it's yesterdays trash...BC now it's time to clear out the mess and start again.
      zs

3. Colebabie profile image60

Hehe. No, definitely not the same person, Misha a 22 year old girl? Eh... I guess I could see that big_smile

21. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Agreed !!

22. profile image0

BC, I could juggle anything in my day: balls, cigar boxes, knives. But I could never juggle alter egos. You do it so well, just have FUN with it. Now, on with the show! Up with the curtain please.

23. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Wow, drama, drama, I missed it all!! smile

It will be on again next week lol

1. tantrum profile image60

lol lol lol

24. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Ok here it is :
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/23615

Scroll down to where Eric posts about 30 day challenge thingy- I thought initially , yea blah blah blah , but well Ive decided I probably should do the program step by step, and focus.

Usually I pick up bits n pieces from all over and its all great advice ,but in my head it seems to whirr into one big smoothie,so now, Ive decided to concentrate and relearn and let it sink in.

Well thats the theory anyway lol

I know I gotta brain , and I know I can sell , its being able to deliver it the right way I guess.

Try it Emi smile

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm, hey it looks good. Maybe I will. Then we can all write stuff and ignore the forums smile.

Yeaaaa , or for me , I was thinking just having one day (or specific time) to hang out in forums , but mostly get my A into G an write smile

It seems straight forward so far Emi, youd do great at it too smile

Hmmm bookmarked it and will try it one of these days. Thanks EK. Off to sleep now. G'night (I seem to be always saying that to you lol).

BC, take care, get some rest (I read somewhere you were sick yesterday?). Looking forward to your next hub, regardless of who among your alter-egos will write it. Good night, my friend.

25. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Thanks smile

26. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

COME BACK AS YOURSELF AND SAY THAT, YOU COWARD.

Maybe that coward is BC himself

1. profile image0

Or maybe it is you, or maybe it is me, or maybe it is cosette. Or maybe I am actually BadCo, and this is all one big game to play with peoples minds. Or maybe you are actually BadCo? or maybe Mark Knowles is Atomswifey? This is the precise reason why people have had enough of alter-egos.

Who cares ? 4 me it's only fun lol

2. profile image0
          cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, that is an excellent point, Ryan, now that i consider all of this further. alter egos - wait - the MISUSE of alter egos - lends itself to unfortunate situations like this and increases a general discomfort and mistrust within the Hubpages community, which is also unfortunate. i myself didn't have all of the facts, as i couldn't read every post and some of what i did read was snipped, so i think the best thing for me to do is to steer clear of discussions like this, unless of course they are about me.

p.s. MarkKnowles as atomswifey? haha that would be the greatest prank of all time yikes smile

27. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Badco, lots of us got demons that screw with our lives and hold us back. I know that all too well.

So maybe less badco and more Art on the forums. (I really like that picture your daughter took.) You really do have a lot of good stuff to contribute and I look forward to it.

1. profile image49

Nelle cheers for that comment, that really means a lot to me you saying that, it really does. I think Art has just as much to give as BadCo, jeeez BadCo is Art, sometimes it's just an Art to being Art I guess, so Art it shall be. Ok the Captain crap will be gone but my humor is still me, I no longer intend to hide behide a pirates pic or another alter-ego, well except when CG writes a poem but it twil just be moi on the forums.

Nelle you are one true lady, oh and congrats on the Hubsteam promotion, really pleased for you, deff well deserved.

28. shamelabboush profile image50
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

I don't think you have the guts to say that face to face! Show yourself. This is sick...

29. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

Anybody need a hug?

1. profile image49

Only if ya wipe yer lips smile

30. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

My feelings have been hurt,both of them.

1. profile image49

Am in two minds whether to offer you sympathy !

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With all your alter egos you are in several minds

31. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

Wow!  You guys are still at it over here huh?
    BadCo (if that is your real name LOL) you were screwing around and some feelings got hurt.  I think everyone realizes that you are sorry and didn't mean to take it as far as it went.  I sure that everyone that got hurt will bounce back and accept your appologies.  It's not the end of the world.  The sun will continue to rise and set.  You are a great asset here and we love you. Stop beating yourself up over this.

32. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

lol......this thread might become as long as the 'last one to post is a winner'....!

1. profile image0

Not only are beating a dead horse at this point, they are knocking off the maggots!

33. profile image0

BC, the easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm.
    The colder it gets, the harder it is to swaller. I think you.ve swallerd enough.
    garbagetruck mouth it don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep. The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning. Now, I have said my peace.

34. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

BadCo, as a friend I will say something you don't want to hear (or maybe you do).  You need to stop drinking, you know my history with alcoholism, it's not going to solve a damn thing for you, brother.  In fact, it makes absolutely EVERYTHING worse.  Here you are right now having consequences for overdoing it, wouldn't you say?  The problem won't go away on its own.  You need to make a decision, do I want to stay miserable or do I want to enjoy life?  It's a simple decision, a difficult road, no doubt, but I wouldn't trade my VERY worst sober day for my best day drunk.  You would never act that way without the alcohol, I've seen the undeniable correlation.  That is not you.  What are you going to do to help yourself?  Please, do yourself a favor and stay off the forums when you're under the influence.  Alter egos aside, that's where the problem lies.  What do you think?

1. profile image0

Well Said!

35. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Right about everything EXCEPT the "fact that I can't give up drinking."  WRONG.  Yes, you can, BadCo.  You're just not ready yet.  You can break the cycle WHEN and only when you're ready.  And, I truly hope you make that decision, because I truly wish the best for you.  You are a brilliant man and don't deserve this abuse and self-sabbotage.  I won't even begin about what you're doing to your health, your weak heart, BadCo.  You can only go on for so long.  Don't mean to sound depressing, but perhaps you need a reality check.  I do care about you, ya know?

1. profile image0

I agree, you can give up drink. But it is a big ask, to decide to never have an alcoholic drink again. Thats a big big decision, and one that has to be made at the right time and for the right reasons.

But BadCo, if you want any inspiration, look no further than former Northern Ireland international Phil Mulryne. He pissed his career up the wall at 27/28 in my local pubs..... serious drunkard he was.... and he has now dropped it all to be a Catholic Priest. Not sure what he has to do, but he certainly cant drink for a while..... Anyway, thats just one that you may be able to relate to. Paul McVeigh was his drinking partner, although I hear he is still on the booze a lot. Bleedin Irish, an Irishman not drinking is a little like a Kangeroo not hopping.

36. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

would it be too much to ask for a group hug?

1. profile image0

Yes lol

1. sooner than later profile image60
        sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It just felt so right. haha

all jokes aside, I think it was admireable to see what badco has resolved.

37. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

I think your problem is you can't stop chugging attention, and you're having another round right now.

38. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 14 years ago

tksensei,

I have not been around badco long enough to come to that conclustion. maybe he ows you an appology as well?

1. tksensei profile image59

I don't need his apology and I don't want to be part of the act.

1. sooner than later profile image60
        sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ahh. but you want to say your piece?

39. Helen Cater profile image61

Anyone for a cup of tea???

Gawd I thought ya'd never ask smile ty helen

1. profile image0
        rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I WANT TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want drama over, I want us all to be grownups!!!
        But mostly, Helen, I want a haircut....  wink

40. Helen Cater profile image61

Pop over and I will get one of my girlies to do it and you can have a nice cup of tea too. you know a cup of tea will solve any ailment or problem.

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OH!!!!! (f only I could. But your in the UK? its pretty far off from here).....thank you sooo much. I like my tea black and strong. And haircuts are magical, arent they? I have wanted to be a hairdresser for ever so long...but I have kids...maybe when I grow up...

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)