help with adsense

1. sminut13 profile image79
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

hii i need help with adsense. when i checked my acc, it said no data available. on my affiliate settings and all, i have the id on google but it says sign up instead of edit. till yest i think, i could still see data. could anyone tell me what i did or where i went wrong??? plsss thanks lots.

2. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

I will assume you have an adsense account and publisher number. No data available means you have not set up a channel. To do this go to your adsense account and open the Adsense Setup tab. Look down about three finger widths and you will see a tab marked URL channels. Click the link and you will see Add new URL channels. type in http://www.hubpages.com then press the add channels button.

You have now set up your data or channel. When someone goes to a page with your ad unit on it then the data will be recorded as impressions and if you get any clicks.

I hope this helps and is an answer to what you were trying to say.

1. sminut13 profile image79
      sminut13posted 8 years ago in reply to this

hi thanks for answering and yes it does answer actually. i'll do as you say. i def haven't added any channels but i think there was some date and pg impressions did show so i thought everything was going on ok. thanks for your help. appreciate it.

working