jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)

Congrats Frogdroppings on 100 Hubs

1. profile image61
    HealthTipposted 7 years ago

Only seems like yesterday since that green frog avatar annoyed me but now she has hit the big 100.

Well done my friend, I really need to catch up !

1. myownworld profile image83
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

well, darling all u need to do is to get hold of all those hubs u've already written, get them all under one name and there u have it: a brilliant and extensive collection! smile

1. profile image61
        HealthTipposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Smart thinking Batman smile

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, 100 hubs. awesome. i hope i get there one of these days.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Thankyou smile My 100th hub is very boring. I was going to write about funeral ettiqette but that bed hub was hanging round my ankles like a starving dog.

Then I thought I'd do one like some others do - 'Hub 100 ... etc etc ' But I'm a slacker. The starving dog won. And don't bother reading it. I was bored writing it big_smile

PS - MOW is right Art. Revamp and republish the ones that worked. I would smile

1. profile image61
      HealthTipposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jeeez I wish I had thought of that lol, I will after I finish my Heart Series. Do you think I am stupid ? Hmmm don't answer that ok, now I have work to do with "Thirteen" helping her with her 1st Hub, need to pull the curtains though, yeah smile

3. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago

Congrats!  Great Job!  I'll join you as soon as I get my colors and numbers straight.

4. frogdropping profile image84

Yep - I'm with you on the BnL - you just gotta get the basics in place first wink

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's all about baby steps.  I just conquered the challenge of left and right!

5. profile image0
    rajalakshmyposted 7 years ago

congrats , you leap very well

6. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Well Done FD......... So much String hmm

1. frogdropping profile image84
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And how lucky are you PD ... because I'm going to share my extreme stringing with you any day now. And I expect to see you dutifully wrapped in it once I'm done. And here's why ... I have rarely experience angst when writing anything.

But trying to explain my (bloody) stringing in an easy format is a nightmare. And I have another that is also causing me to lose some hair (no bad thing, I have a lot).

And yes Art - no more procrastination. Publish publish publish! Show everyone how great you really can be smile And no, you're not stupid. Just naughty!

Ty raja!

And BnL you know ... I don't do left and right very well. I'm still confused and I'm a Grown Up hmm

7. frogdropping profile image84

Cossette - have you tried the HubChallenge? if not, give it some thought. I think I was at around 40 something hubs when I did it. Best thing I ever did, honest. I actually ended up publishing maybe 42 hubs in 30 days. I just got my head down and went for it.

Think on it. Hard work but great when you've completed it smile

8. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Fantastic job on the 100.

Funeral etiquette? With the FD special flair - I'm really looking forward to it.

9. Laura du Toit profile image92
    Laura du Toitposted 7 years ago

100 hubs and sure to be 100 score soon as well.

Well done!

10. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Congrats! Why don't you come on by and we'll celebrate by having you for dinner!

11. frogdropping profile image84

Ahhhh Nelle thankyou. I like the thought that I worked hard. But you know ... you worked harder. And yes, funeral etiquette. I have it done I just haven't shared it with the world. deadly serious too you know. Honest smile

And thanks guys - and shurrup ye sneak. Frogs are off the menu tongue

12. Feline Prophet profile image60
    Feline Prophetposted 7 years ago

100 and still hopping...er...dropping! tongue
    Well done Froggie! smile

working