jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Would Like Someone To Look At My Hubs For Suggestions

1. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

Just started a few days ago and wanted to get some feedback on how these are looking.

Many thanks in advance for your time! 

I am having some brain spasms over the whole "traffic" thing and the being seen/getting read as I'm not really getting that but any suggestions would be most appreciated!

akirchnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Content and length look good.  Seek out Darkside's Hubs on how to do Hub layouts, especially the use of capsules.  Your photos would look better floated to the right of your text (use the little green arrows) and perhaps a bit bigger.

Excellent - thanks so much for the tips....I have been looking at Darkside's too so will continue my "studying"!

3. Appletreedeals profile image82
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Moving the pics to the right was a good idea.

And Since you have plenty of content in the capsules, I would suggest putting one or two complimenting Amazon listings on the right under the pics also. Might give you a more balance look and it's better than just a sales capsule by itself. Show them the targeted ad while they're looking at the info instead of after they're done and ready to move on.

But it's just a thought.

Thanks to you for all the good tips - makes total sense....I had not done any capsules before and did not know how to move them about - but will experiment!

working