jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Only one capsule is published... the others dont show...?

1. olivierduhamel profile image78
    olivierduhamelposted 7 years ago

Newbie here.... I have just creatd a Hub with 6 Capsules...saved it, published it... all good. However only the first caspule is displayed? 
    I went back in edit mode and all casples are there and editable...
    They simply dont show on http://hubpages.com/hub/Make-your-own-torso-sculpture

Cold I have done something wrong??

Thanks,

Olivier

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Was it one short text capsule and 5 photo capsules?  If so, I think that may be the problem - the photo capsules have all collapsed into a slide show, because there is no text to show them alongside.

Make sure your other photo capsules are full-width, not floated right - that might make a difference.   However you also need to add more text as that component of the Hub is too short.

I recognise your name - I'm sure I've seen your work.

2. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 7 years ago

Did you accidentally click the "do not show" toggle on the capsules?  check and make sure.

3. olivierduhamel profile image78

Thanks Len,

Yes, I did that.... they are all unchecked...

I am going to try to reodre the caspsules... and see what happen...

Olivier

4. olivierduhamel profile image78

I have also unpublished and republished... no success. Only one capsule shows..

Any help much appreciated..

Olivier

5. olivierduhamel profile image78

Thanks Marisa,

The Hub is now showing in full..!!??!!!  All I have done is gone out for lunch (squid rings and king prawns with a glass of sauvignon blanc...Yum)

You may have seen some of my sculptures at the Frances Keevil Gallery in Double bay...

I see that you are very active here on Hubpage... Has this been a lucrative hobby for you?

Bless,

Olivier
    olivier@duhamel.bz

PS... "Life after 50?  I reckon the best is yet to come...!

PS2  I am returning from a week holiday on the Sunshine coast... Australia is just beautiful ! Big and beautiful...

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I see now why I thought there was a problem, because the Comments capsule is in the middle.   Always move your Comments capsule to the bottom (use the green arrows at the top of the capsule), because many readers won't scroll down past it.

Have you had sculptures at any of the galleries in the Rocks? 

I've been very active in the forums lately because I am in the kind of job where I am waiting around for things to happen, and need something to amuse myself - but I am not a particularly active writer, as I only average one or two Hubs a month. If I count my time in the forums, it's not lucrative - however, my Hub articles are earning consistently and at the same time, I am using them to promote my other websites.  There aren't many places where you can do that!

working