jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ask fellow hubbers for help

1. susanzheng profile image51
    susanzhengposted 8 years ago

I am new to hubpages and just posted three hubs.  Would you please give me some valuable feedback about how I should improve them?  By the way, I have not signed up for any affiliated programs.  If I want to sign up for ebay, gooogle, and amazon, do I have to have my own website?  Can I just use Hubpages for that purpose?

If anybody can share some wonderful advice, I will be very grateful for the input.

Thanks very much!

1. Lissie profile image85
      Lissieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The articles look fine though maybe a little short - though others would disagree with me I'm sure
      I think you should ad some appropriate images and/or videos to brighten them up a bit - I wrote about laying out hubs here http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Create-a … ive-Design
      Oh some relevant links won't hurt either!

You can just use your profile page on hubpages as your website url when you sign up for affiliates - having signed up you can then use the same code on other sites if you do have them

2. susanzheng profile image51

Thank you very much, Lisse.

3. susanzheng profile image51

Yes, Lisse, I will read your hub and I am sure I will get some technical support there.

Thanks again.

4. bloggerdollar profile image43
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

Susan you apply for money programs and you have your own account at them. (adsense, amazon, ebay) You don't have to have your own page for those you can just use them on your Hubpages account. So Hubpages will display ads associated to your account %60 of time.