jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Where's Rednckwmn?

1. emievil profile image86
    emievilposted 7 years ago

I've been gone for like more than 24 hours and I just got back. I noticed that rednckwmn no longer has any avatar and her page no longer exists. Anybody here can tell me why?

2. Helen Cater profile image71
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

She left a message yesterday saying she was taking a break and I am sure she said she would be coming back.

1. emievil profile image86
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Helen. I just missed her sad. Hope she comes back really soon.

3. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

Have just noticed it myself. Taking a break is fine, but why does that have to mean you have to delete your account? Unattended accounts will not expire you know... I respect her decision though. And hope she will be back! smile

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Update! She is OK, things are touch and go. She emailed me today. It was not all as bad as she made it seem. Hubby was ticked for her chatting with someone online and he just don't treat her like she wants to be. Like when they were first married. I wish her the best and she needs a friend, female to talk to as her only friend has left. She has no one but her children and a sulking uncooperative husband. Any of you girls out there able to talk to her? Friends?

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If she needs an ear, have her email me.  I'm home all day and night!  I'm a good listener and remember what it was like have young children and no one to chat with.

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i'm sorry to hear that. i will be her friend also if she wants. sad

5. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Oh dear ralwus. I do hope she's ok. I've known ... men that should know better when it comes to behaving respectfully to their women.

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Well, they're young yet, and he was upset with some of her love poems on here and thought they were about another man. they were about him. he also didn't like her airing dirty laundry on hubs too. that is his thought, but he won't deal with it and won't do counseling. I need to keep out of it. LOL So I am seeking someone here to talk with her, maybe.

7. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

Well done, ralwus. I think she might need a friend to talk with.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/23732

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Yes Pacal. I saw that the day it appeared. But I have been in contact with her since before that. I fear her hubby may get suspicious of me if he knows. hell, I'm way up here and useless as a lover. But he may not believe that. Thanks for posting that here.

9. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Her email is on that link that Pacal posted friends. go for it. She's asking.

10. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

oh ok...cool. thanks!

11. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I just sent off an email Rawlrus.

working