jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever just woke up and knew ?

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I woke up and knew that today was going to be unproductive... Kinda stinks... I'm on here, answering comments, and it's just like dangit I just want to sit here and play around. I have blogs I want tot catch up, but I think today's going to be sit and do nothing day.

Maybe someone at my work will need something done. Invoices mailed out or jobs updated. Something so that I can do something productive, even if it's not writing blogs or hubs.

But, anyway, have you ever had that feeling. Where you just know that you're not going to do anything that day.

2. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Oh Whitney - Yes, all the time!

3. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I've had this for two days running, I've tried daily to do lists and that kind of thing to get stuff done, but I still end up just being an internet bum!!!

4. marcofratelli profile image82
    marcofratelliposted 7 years ago

It happens. I'm trying to change my mindset though, because if I think that way then I'll be looking for things to confirm my theory. If I just ignore bad stuff, like stubbing your toe on the bed, and getting on with life and trying to enjoy it then I'll probably find ways to have a great day. But it definitely happens, especially if you haven't had "me" time in a while...

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I think when I have those days it's more often the reverse of what you say:  I wake up thinking I'll getting a zillion things done, but as the day unfolds I just don't see it happening.  lol  I still keep thinking I'll get all that stuff done, but the day ends - and I don't.  hmm

1. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think you just described my last two weeks or is it my last two months lol

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh yeah, I decided I'm going to the beach this afternoon. cool

1. emievil profile image84
          emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yikes I'm jealous. Love the beach smile