jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Makin Money

1. tshirtscene profile image61
    tshirtsceneposted 9 years ago

I've been doing affiliate marketing and "blogging" for approximately 2 months and 10 days. I've made around $106.00 USD. The income has come from various sources. I understand that there are some very experienced bloggers and online marketers here, I would like to know, compared to your experiences is this good, am I heading in the right direction and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks smile.

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

you are doing great, in my first 2 months I made about $6.00 , you will find that your earnings will increase a little each month.....jimmy

3. maverickmonk profile image76
    maverickmonkposted 9 years ago

WOW!! thats really nice.. can u tell us some tips of how u made so much.. i dont even make about 10$'s per month

1. agentmax profile image61
      agentmaxposted 9 years ago in reply to this

If you have adsense account you can use www.sharogle.com to possibly make some additional income. It's not a bad application at all.

4. tshirtscene profile image61
    tshirtsceneposted 9 years ago

thanks Jimmy, its good to know that I'm on the right track. I hope it does continue, lol.

Maverickmonk- I can only assume its through using various affiliate programs, I chose to promote products that I liked and have had experience with which is mainly tshirts (screen printing and sewing). That total is a combined sum of all the programs I have been using for the last 2 months or so. PTC sites weren't for me, I couldn't do the "cilicking" reminded me of a factory line lol, if that makes sense.

5. TommyGuy profile image61
    TommyGuyposted 9 years ago

I would call a $200 in the initial two months through affiliate marketing as an astronomical, outstanding achievement!

I got less than $15 I guess wink So,to answer your question, yes, you are definitely heading in the right direction. smile Congrats and keep it up!