jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Makin Money

1. tshirtscene profile image48
    tshirtsceneposted 10 years ago

I've been doing affiliate marketing and "blogging" for approximately 2 months and 10 days. I've made around $106.00 USD. The income has come from various sources. I understand that there are some very experienced bloggers and online marketers here, I would like to know, compared to your experiences is this good, am I heading in the right direction and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks smile.

2. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 10 years ago

you are doing great, in my first 2 months I made about $6.00 , you will find that your earnings will increase a little each month.....jimmy

3. maverickmonk profile image59
    maverickmonkposted 10 years ago

WOW!! thats really nice.. can u tell us some tips of how u made so much.. i dont even make about 10$'s per month

1. agentmax profile image54
      agentmaxposted 10 years ago in reply to this

If you have adsense account you can use www.sharogle.com to possibly make some additional income. It's not a bad application at all.

4. tshirtscene profile image48
    tshirtsceneposted 10 years ago

thanks Jimmy, its good to know that I'm on the right track. I hope it does continue, lol.

Maverickmonk- I can only assume its through using various affiliate programs, I chose to promote products that I liked and have had experience with which is mainly tshirts (screen printing and sewing). That total is a combined sum of all the programs I have been using for the last 2 months or so. PTC sites weren't for me, I couldn't do the "cilicking" reminded me of a factory line lol, if that makes sense.

5. TommyGuy profile image51
    TommyGuyposted 10 years ago

I would call a $200 in the initial two months through affiliate marketing as an astronomical, outstanding achievement!

I got less than $15 I guess wink So,to answer your question, yes, you are definitely heading in the right direction. smile Congrats and keep it up!

working