jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you refer new users to hubpages.com?

1. jjpmarketing profile image61
    jjpmarketingposted 8 years ago

I looked everywhere and couldn't find out how you actually refer new users to hubpages. I clicked on the affiliates link at the bottom, but that just prompted me to signup with hubpages. I am already a member. Is there some link I need to give them?

2. livelonger profile image89
    livelongerposted 8 years ago
  3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I explain the process in a little more detail here: http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/Referrals

4. chabrenas profile image60
    chabrenasposted 8 years ago

Thanks. That was a wake-up call for me. I've  just been posting the URL of the hub, and missing revenue. I saw the official stuff about referrals, but skipped over it in my early days and then forgot all about it. Wrong mindset.

5. jjpmarketing profile image61
    jjpmarketingposted 8 years ago

ha ha. That is the exact hubpage I found before I got an answer to my question. Great information. I find their tracking system good in someways, bad in others. Their referral system is very confusing.

So could I use _qassiarocks instead of _signups for my referrals via my Qassia hub page? Or does it have to be the _signups for me to be able to get credit?

6. robertino profile image60
    robertinoposted 8 years ago

I think "signups" is just an example. We can use any word we want for a tracker to work and for us to get referrals.
    I hope I am right ;-) if not someone would point us to the right answer.