jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

When I post It duplicates, even though I am careful to only click once

1. Emerald Moss 31 profile image59
    Emerald Moss 31posted 7 years ago

Does anyone know why, and what can I do to stop it from happening? Sometimes it duplicates more than once, many times.

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not sure what you mean? Can you explain further? What is IT?

1. Emerald Moss 31 profile image59
        Emerald Moss 31posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I placed a topic post on Health Forum and it duplicated 5 times, you may be able to see what I mean from there.
        Well it could be my computer, but it might happen when I post this. Then you will see.  I did a system restore on my computer today, so that may have mediated the problem.
        Thank you for your quick response!

2. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

I think I had a problem similar to this before. It could be your browser or internet connection. Sadly, I can't remember the resolution I used =/

3. Green Lotus profile image60
    Green Lotusposted 6 years ago

Duplicate posts (when I post a comment), has been happening to me as well! I disabled all of my mouse's extra buttons (the relatively useless ones on the side of the mouse) hoping it would stop the duplications, but they still occur. I am still not sure whether it's a mouse thing or a Hubpages thing. Perhaps if more people report this occurrence we'll find out.

4. Dao Hoa profile image61
    Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago

I think it happen because your computer is slow and you thought it did notpost and clicked again.

However,sometimes my post did not go through in the forum, and one day it also did not post my comments twice.