jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Add a poll capsule

1. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 8 years ago

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be neat to add a poll capsule. I know we have the bookmarking and sharing, but that is not the kind of poll or vote I am talking about.

What I am referring to is (for example):
    I just created a hub on cosleeping. I would have loved to be able to add a poll capsule where different people that read the hub could vote on whether or not they cosleep. And then the results could be viewed as a small graph or something.

Just an idea for sometime in the future...

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

It's come up a couple of times.

I think it'd be a fantastic capsule to have in the hub arsenal.

3. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago

It has come up before, and if I'm not mistaken, I believe Paul said it was in the works...I'm not positive though, but pretty sure that's what he said.

4. helenathegreat profile image86
    helenathegreatposted 8 years ago

I was considering this in the shower this morning, actually.  I know we've talked about polls before, and recently there was a thread that longer hubs sometimes look strange with nothing in the column to the right (towards the bottom).  Can we put a little poll on the right, once this widget is created, perhaps?  Either above or below the tags option?

5. spuds profile image20
    spudsposted 8 years ago

A poll module would be great. It is another tool that keeps the reader of your hub interested and also potentially they will return to check out the poll result.

6. Alexis Froehlich profile image79
    Alexis Froehlichposted 8 years ago

yes please! anything that allows for interaction keeps readers longer!