jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Hubscore from 55 to 3

1. klauzer profile image60
    klauzerposted 7 years ago

How is it possible that my Hubscore is now 3 from 55 in couple of days?

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You have just two hubs. Almost identical hubs. I had to do a double-take because I thought I had opened the same hub twice.

That there could be a major contribution to your problem.

If you're not serious about making unique and useful hubs, then don't be concerned about hubscore.

3. klauzer profile image60

Identical? Only one photo and video which is the same. But if you said so then, ok.
    How many hubs should I have then? I´m now that fast on writing. Maybe one per week?

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Almost identical.

> Make Money Online Without Spending Any
    > Best Way To Make Cash Online

You must be doing something wrong for your hubberscore to tank like that. What that something is I don't know.

The amount of hubs you 'should' have is entirely up to how much time you have. If you're comfortable and able to publish one a week, go for it. I can do at least one a day. That may change in the new year so in the meantime I'm making hay while the sun shines.

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Chunks of your "Best Way to Make Cash Online" hub has been taken from a blogger blog, ergo duplicate content, ergo bad hubscore. Chunks of it are also available on the Bukisa article, "How to Earn Money Online Without Spending Any".

Your "Make Money Online Without Spending Any" hub has been stolen along with thousands of other hubs and put up on docstoc.com. See this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/24060

And I agree with Darkside -- both hubs are eerily reminiscent of each other.

6. klauzer profile image60

Stolen? Well I´m a criminal now?

It so that I own the blog and articles that have the same title? Is´t it allowed to use the same title?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do your hubs have a duplicate warning on them?

Usually if duplicates are found, a hubscore penalty can be imposed (it's best for hubpages.com and for you to have original content). Though when a hub has duplicate content outbound links makes it overly-promotional and it should have tripped another flag or pushed your hub into unpublished status.

1. klauzer profile image60
        klauzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not on the two that are published. I have other two that I must change, some issue on them.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When you copy content from another site, even if it's your own work, your Hubscore will tank.  If you then have outbound links as well, it will be flagged as overly-promotional and unpublished.

The bottom line is, if you want to use HubPages to promote your other sites or affiliates, you need to write original content - because you can't outbound link on copied text. You may get away with it in the short term but it will be noticed eventually.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You can republish stuff you have written before, but your scores will be lower. Best to write completely original hubs if you want a high score.

No one is saying you stole, she is saying your hub was stolen and published elsewhere.

8. klauzer profile image60

Ok, thanks. Hubscore is only internal score system.

9. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

watch the fanning too. If you fan a bunch of hubbers in little time, your score will fall pretty quickly as well.

working