jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Need help on Traffic

1. Naveedshahid profile image60
    Naveedshahidposted 7 years ago

I have created 5 hubs. But still i m not getting any traffic. My adsense earning is also as low as it was. Although my hub have quality contents. Please tell me that how to get more traffic to my hubs.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's your problem right there. You don't know what quality is.

Also, you're not familiar with the subject areas that you're writing about:

* Make Money Online!! Best Seven Ways to Earn Money Online!! With Just little effort!

* Earning Cash With Facebook!! The Best Ways And Tips & Tricks to Earn Money & Save Money with Facebook!

* Earning Massive Income?? So Easy with the Following Ways & Tips

* Best Ways & Stretegies to Earn Cash Online

* Maximum Earnings from Squidoo or Hubpages!! Some Best Tips & Tricks!

I'm sure you're aware of the old saying about the blind leading the blind? The thing is, you can't honestly tell people how to make maximum earnings with HubPages, when you're not. If you can't follow your own advice and find success, what hope does anyone else have?

What you need to do is keep it real. Write about the things that matter in your life. The things you like. The things you know. The things you love. Make a list of those things and then do some keyword research and narrow it down to the ones that will be the most profitable and have the best chance of attracting the most traffic. And then write about it. And publish it.

Follow that advice and you'll be making more money in a months time than what you've made for the last 3 months.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

But your Hubs are all about earning money online?  Surely you should be raking it in?

There are some excellent Hubs on gaining traffic and income - try Darkside, Mark Knowles and Lissie.

Good luck!

3. Naveedshahid profile image60
    Naveedshahidposted 7 years ago

Super thanx for nice advice.