jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Writing On A Subject No One Else Has

1. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 8 years ago

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.

I just wrote a hub on cosleeping, and when I went to write the article (or hub) it said no one else had an article in that area/for me to be the first...and it mentioned something about sharing in the ad revenue...?

What does that mean? What is the benefit of being the first on a subject or keyword (not sure which it is)?

1. djtphn1 profile image80
      djtphn1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

You have sparked my curiosity....what is cosleeping....

belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Cosleeping is basically when you (and your spouse or significant other) share the bed with your child or children....

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

If you navigate to a tag page for which there are no published hubs, that message will come up.  It doesn't mean anything in particular, there is no special benefit to writing the first hub for a tag.

belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for clearing that up. It was just weird that when I went to search for an article on that subject, and nothing came up...after receiving the email the other day that there were over 100,000% hubbers, I thought it was neat that I was the first one to create an article on that subject.

3. Marye Audet profile image90
    Marye Audetposted 8 years ago

Co-sleeping, despite what it may sound like, is a method used in attachment parenting. Rather than the child having a separate bed or room he sleeps with the parents from birth until he is ready to sleep on his own. For those of us that use it it works very well.
      It just means that you are more creative about where marital bliss is going to happen and keep
    the bed for sleeping.