jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Fan Appreciation Day

1. Jerilee Wei profile image93
    Jerilee Weiposted 7 years ago

Here in my household it's Fan Appreciation Day having finally crossed over with 1000 fans.  My fans mean a lot to me as I know that without them many of the unsolicited freelance writing jobs I've gotten this year would not have happened without their many kind comments and support.  Yay me!  Yay them!

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Ahhhh congratz Jerilee. A lovely name you have by the way smile

And you're a great hubber for thanking them. I just wish mine would A) stop sneaking in through the side door and B) leave my Vodka alone neutral

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

woohoo that's awesome!!
    though I have no where near that amount, I'll still join in on the thanking wink

I'd like to thank the academy...I mean my fans smile
    Seriously, though, they are all great!!

4. Laura du Toit profile image93
    Laura du Toitposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! 1000 fans is proof that not only must you be an excellent writer but you must be one helluva nice person. smile

Well done!

Well maybe I try too hard but it seems that I'll never get to 100 never mind 1000.

I really appreciate the fans I have got and the time they take to read my hubs. It means so much when you get feedback from your fans.

5. 0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 7 years ago

Congratulations! Well deserved, this is an awesome accomplishment--a very well deserved accomplishment.