jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I don't feel I have installed data correctly

1. Steviebeth1227 profile image60
    Steviebeth1227posted 7 years ago

I have been on Hubpages 5 weeks. I have written 13 articles and I have had about 1600 people stop by and read my articles. I have only made about 3.84. Is that right? I feel that perhaps I am doing something wrong. I had a hell of a time copying codes and try to figure out where in devil they went. I do have google ads on there for all the good it's done me. I know I will not be rich through this opportunity but I know I can do better than 3.84. Please help me with detailed info and maybe even be open to the idea to actually talking to me so maybe I will have all systems installed correctly. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from an adsense sensei!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

That sounds really realistic for 13 hubs over 5 weeks, in fact, it sounds better than most people who start out.

It takes time and a good number of quality Hubs to up the earnings.

3. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I will be blunt, sorry thats just the way I am.

Although 1600 people is a good start, I now get about 1300 a day. And I have only been publishing for 4 months.

$3.84 would be a slightly about average day for me right now with 1300 page views in a day (remember that this is only about 900 adsense impressions).

So rather than worry about how much you are earning per 1600 visitors, worry more about getting to 1600 visitors per day..... just like I am thinking about reaching 2000 per day, and then 3000 per day, and so forth...

Our good friend Relache, who has commented on this thread, gets more than 3 times (probably 4 times) the amount of visitors every single day.

So making more money is simple. Get more visitors. More hubs, equal more visitors. Just be sure to read about 'Keywords', 'SEO', 'Tagging' and 'Backlinking' which you can find hubs on in the search box at the top. If you want to earn serious bucks, then learning these skills are essential.

4. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

I've been here a couple of months and am doing OK - but I don't really expect to make much money for over a year...I consider the first year a learning experience for me, a time to gain some fans and a time to learn SEO....after that I'll be better prepared to make more!

5. rumbling profile image35
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

Your earning depends on your hubs topics and the amount of traffic you get to your hubs.In very simple terms a good formula to make money can be
    *List down topics you are knowledgeable and passionate about
    *Do some keyword research to find which topics are most profitable
    *And create hubs about those topics
    *And more importantly get traffic to those hubs