jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

If Adsense account has been disabled...

1. Barb on the Go profile image60
    Barb on the Goposted 7 years ago

is there another way to share in the profits of google ads on Hubpages? If not, are other ad agencies allowed to post on Hubpages? Should I continue to post articles on Hubpages as a potential revenue source?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read your hub and it is very well written. Don't give up, google wants to see more articles and I'm sure they would reinstate you. 

You have a lot of valuable information you can share that can really help people, so get busy writing. smile  I have a few hubs on early childhood and they bring in traffic. You have the experience of having been an administrator with much insight to help parents with questions.

good luck! big_smile

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1) no
      2) There's Kontera, but you need a lot of traffic to earn from that and with one Hub, I doubt they will accept you either.
      3) If you have plans to reapply to Google, or if you are interested in earning via Amazon or eBay, you'll need to.

3. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do you have other websites? How did your Adsense account get disabled with just one hub?

Barb on the Goposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I also have a blog. My husband had clicked on some of the ads from his computer because I hadn't told him not to. I didn't think about his computer being under my control because I never use it. It was dumb but innocent.

1. relache profile image87
          relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sadly, that's why it's really, really important to read the Terms of Service when you sign up for various web services.  When you sign up with a site or program, it's stated in the TOS that not only have you agreed to abide by their rules, you've also agreed that you've actually read the terms.

2. darkside profile image79
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is unfortunate.

Does he realise what's happened? Because if you do manage to get a new account he'll have to know that under no circumstances whatsoever should he or anyone else try and do you a favour.

Did you use your Adsense account with your HubPages account?

Yes, I did.

2. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 7 years ago

Why were you banned from google?  Under some circumstances it is possible to appeal, although long-winded.

For advertising you can use the ebay/amazon/kontera ad systems, apart from that, the only thing is to use your hubs to link to your own website (no more than 2 links/hub, mustn't read like spam) or to an affiliate product (e.g. clickbank).

Unfortunately for you, you have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs ... Google.

3. deartfuldodger profile image61
    deartfuldodgerposted 7 years ago

you could also apply for EIN and get a new adsense account, not much history of luck with reinstatement into google.

learn about affiliate marketing

What is EIN?

1. deartfuldodger profile image61
        deartfuldodgerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ein = employer identification number, if you are a US citizen it is pretty painless to apply for one.its used to seperate person and biz in taxes

google wont know you are the same person

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I thought Google was allowing other adverts to be alongside theirs hmm

5. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Good you know the issue, you will not be reinstated, get an EIN, i dont think youll run into any better solution here

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/art … 67,00.html

dont sweat why, figure out how to get around it

working