jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (22 posts)

How Often

1. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

do you read a Hub and forget to rate it? Its one thing if you thought it was just ok, but I am talking about the times that you go so far as to tell the Hubber how much you loved it and still forget to give it the thumbs up??

1. dejajolie profile image60
      dejajolieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oops, as a newbie I didn't know I had to do this either

2. Helen Cater profile image61
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

I always remember the thumbs up as this goes towards a good score for the writer. Still I am sure lots not only don't comment but also forget to rate up.

1. Paradise7 profile image85
      Paradise7posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that's true.  I try to be good, myself, just because I appreciate the feedback so much. big_smile

2. wavegirl22 profile image49
      wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think I posted this post so that I would start to remember to do it without thinking or having to go back and do it! Kinda like when you meet someone and you train yourself to repeat there name back so you wont forget it!

3. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 7 years ago

I try to leave comments as much as possible but sometimes I forgot to click the thumbs up. I'll be more conscious in the future smile.

4. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 7 years ago

Not enough. I've been trying to be more active, however I usually rate up only hubs I think are well-thought out and done...which are many considering how the majority of people I watch write great stuff. I comment when it really interests me, or/and I see the person really has spent some good time, researching and thought on a hub. smile

5. chenmikehk profile image59
    chenmikehkposted 7 years ago

Oh. Am I suppose to do that? Learning all the time.

1. jiberish profile image78
      jiberishposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Duh, I didn't know that either, sorry guys!

6. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

dang . I just did it again. I just read an exceptional Hub from my friend dohn and I forget to thumb up him! Back I go again. See I really did me a good thing today by this post!

7. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

Yep - I try and always thumb up a good hub, but I'm sure there are times when I simply forget - not because the hub is poor, but because I spent so much time reading the hub I forgot I didn't click!

8. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Oh yeah, I always go straight to comment and forget about the rating. Thanks for the reminder smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image49
      wavegirl22posted 7 years ago in reply to this

thumbs up! I think it has a ring to it:) now if I can only remember it;)

9. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I finally do now, but I didn't know I should if I like the Hub.

Hey can we thumbs up our own Hub when e comment in response,

10. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

This is a good reminder...I always leave a comment and forget to rate the article.

11. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

We can rate hubs? Haha, news to me.

12. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 7 years ago

It's not easy to spot down where it is.  I've only discovered the rating button this week ... and only remembered to rate about 5 hubs I've read sad

I'll rate them all from now on.

13. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I rate them everytime, even when I return to them. It has become automatic for me. If I don't like it, it is usually spam and I flag it. But sometimes a newbie may not do a proper hub, I will not rate it either way but tell them my displeasure, in a kind way of course with maybe a tip or two.

14. EWealthGuide profile image61
    EWealthGuideposted 7 years ago

I hate to say it, but I often forget to hit the thumbs up button. I always comment though

15. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

One thing I do is when in edit mode, is  re-tittle your comments capsule to read

'thank you for the comment and please remember the green button-hint-hint'

It's helped a bit.

16. Megavitamin profile image87
    Megavitaminposted 7 years ago

I almost always forget!  I resolve to get better about it.  I leave lots of comments though.  It's time to do my penance...

17. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

i Always rate up a good hub. Always smile